Reviews for Storm
wwf chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
please update.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
How could you stop there! You have to keep going! You can't just let him die!
geekygreek chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
What? You cant just leave it there!
partyperson chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Love it please right more, I need more.
JellieEllie chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
i love it! i like the details and the story line, mixing it up a bit! great job! more please!
uwprincess chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I think this was really in character. I liked that you didn't have her say I love you like he did because that isn't her...really sad but certainly one of the possibilities of the season finale. It could've happened just like you wrote it.
xfcastle chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Great start! I always thought this scenario would've been a better way to go...glad to see someone else thought the same!:) looking forward to the next chapter!:) Thank you!:)
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I loved your A/U version of events where Rick does indeed catch the bullet meant for Kate! I think it would have been a better ending! I predicted this event before the episode aired. I am happy some else thought this way too. Please continue!
caskettobsessed2018 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
i hope you continue off to a good start
LoTS-Fanatic chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
are you updating? i like it so far. im gonna put it on story alert just in case :) hope you update
LegendaryHighFive chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I love it :) Try to have a bit more detail, but it flows just fine without it. Other than a few grammatical and spelling errors, it was great :) Please continue!
Jayce Gish chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Oh, goodie, a high romance for the remainder of the summer - go for it! I love alternative story lines, and this is an excellent variation. (I just would have added in at least one loud scream from Alexis that would have registered with Castle, but what the heck.) I like your start; please keep going.
Tonya95 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I really liked this story, I'm surprised I haven't read one similar to it before. Amazing story!