Reviews for Because Guys Will Be Guys
em chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
i love love love your characterizations and dialogue and just - this whole thing was great! i laughed and aww-ed my way through it. thanks for such an awesome fic. :)
EdgeofDarkness chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Kirk was marching over to the door, flung it open, and snapped his fingers at three of the cadets waiting in line for Pike's office hours. "You, you, and you. Get in here - five minutes and a signature, and you get ten credits each."

EVERY. DAMN. TIME!

XD I laugh so hard I can't keep reading for at least a minute straight. Favorite part, right there.
Kalidris chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
omg, this story is just hilariously awesome *lol*
sanvero chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Love it! funny and cute and romantic... great story.
PadmeSkywalker10 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
lol. Absolute hilarious! I am reading this on the train and people are looking at me because I keep on trying not to laugh out loud.
sugarowls chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
"Um. Feel free to ignore anything and everything my brain comes out with."

xD Love it.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
*grin* The wedding and the allergies are my favorites.
minlin chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Giggled pretty much non-stop while reading this!
MonsterArtist chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
OMFG! I looooove you!
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
aw, I like it! Great job, I really enjoyed it...and I love the term "kirking it up!" I'm going to try it out...
Yuki Ryn chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Very well done; I really enjoyed the dynamics and the way you portrayed the characters.
Kiraraven79 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
OMG! I want to be Jim! LOL!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
hahahha oh wow i just wow i love this
Doni chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Ah, there is just something about sexy-fun-time between Spock and Jim that I adore. It's the added hilarity. I just about lost my tea via my sinuses, and it's hot, damnit! ;)
mossimo1004 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Once again, you did an amazing job. I loved everything about this fic. It was hilarious and so much like Jim. I enjoyed reading this tremendously. Thank you : )