Reviews for Lyra
bookwriter123456 chapter 23 . 3/24
Even though it's been /years/ I'm still hoping you will finish this. I really like it!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
naladala chapter 23 . 7/19/2014
I really REALLY love your story \u/! I really hope you continue it! Seriously, please continue it; it's fantastic. I was wondering what you plan to do with Firebrand and Lyra? I kinda see them as becoming more than friends; I think that they would be a cute couple /. If you are creeped out by that statement then disregard it! It's a fantastic story that I hope you continue it! U
Lunar Mist chapter 23 . 11/30/2013
Hi, luinrina. I miss your fic, and I really wanna know what happens next... Update after a one year hiatus? Pretty please? :)
BeastRage the Hunter chapter 23 . 10/26/2013
This is the best 'human-turn-into-bot' story that I have read. You have nice explanations and highlight the fact that the transformation is painful and slow, not right away. Please continue!
galaxypa chapter 23 . 6/15/2013
Really good! Can't wait for the next update.
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
This is by far the best! Fan fiction I have read in a long, long, long, long time! You have an awesome writing ability! The only criticism I have for it is that it’s not done! so if you have some spare time please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, update soon! thank you
FORD B chapter 23 . 1/2/2013
Great read!
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 23 . 10/26/2012
great story so is there any way to reverse her transformation or not... and if not are the autobots going to help her deal with being cybertronian? and why do the decepticons want her.. sorry i'm just reallly caught up in this story so please update soon.
Wrecker Radioactive chapter 23 . 8/9/2012
More. end of story. The people want more. I love this! I MUST HAVE MOER! This is amazing and you are an amazing author. You are one of the best I have seen in my readings here. Even if I favorite a lot of stories some do not compare in how well writen this is to theirs. Great job! Cannot wait for the updates.
fanmanbookman chapter 23 . 7/2/2012
damn login maxed out, anyways i already reviewed but this way my names actually on it. i enjoyed this story a lot, i don't usually like stories like this because sometimes they take to long to get going but this time was different. please update soon though you said you have to wait, anyways i look forward to the future chapters.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/2/2012
i definitly look forward to this story being continued. i gotta say usually i don't stay interested in a story like this because sometimes it takes to long to get rolling but i liked this one. please update fast, though as you said you have to wait.
Araytigre chapter 23 . 6/9/2012
Well, it seems that she is taking it fairly well, and she definitely wants to LIVE (as opposed to dying). It would appear that her mother is taking it the worst of the bunch. I find it a little refreshing that even Ratchet can make a mistake or two (and that he was willing to admit to that mistake also). Now at least Chloe will have someone to talk to and even help her with the upcoming changes that she will be having. I wonder if Annabelle knows, and if she doesn't yet, how will this change their friendship (in either case)? Thank You. TTFN
Transformers girl 1234 chapter 23 . 6/9/2012
Loved the chapter!
Jimmy 144 chapter 23 . 6/8/2012
Very good description of what was happening and how it all fit together. Will be watching as the stories catch-up to each other. Thanks