Reviews for iDraw a Heart in the Sand
abnoramltwinpower2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
omg tht was beautiful
toffeetango chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
this was adorable. i kept saying awww in my head.
SeddieFolive chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
That was probably the only iomg fanfic I have ever read that I actually liked! It was really well written! And actually in character considering how Sam felt. Good job!
seddie perfection chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Ahh! I loved it! No Thatisnèt even the right word I... I... ADORE IT! Thanks for making my day!
miscellaneousmystery chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Aw. That was cute (:
summerdreaming chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
It was really nice! I love how it shows a vulnerable side of Sam- a side we hardly see, something only she shows to Freddie. :) It was a really cute fan fic and I love your stories!
BeautifulDreamer.x chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I loved it! Such a sweet oneshot and very well written :)
ibeatthebeat chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
soo cute i liked it
Awkward Purple Turtle chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
It was a very beautiful story, well written and perfectly executed. Keep up the great job.
foodluver chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I really loved it, it was so sweet! You're a great writer and that was a cute story.
Muggle Minx chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
What a wonderful alternative post-iOMG!
Seddiepopstar chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Great job! That story was better than what ACTUALLY happened :P
ForTheWin04 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This was so well written, and the way Sam feels while she is at the park is very believable and explained so well! I really think you captured what her emotions would have been at that time. I think the ending with Freddie coming and writing their names was cute — but maybe a little bit too expected. It was still really good though! I really enjoyed reading it! This was MUCH more realistic then how it happened in the show! Favourited :)
FallingAutumnLeaves98 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Loved it
DevotedReader07 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I loved it! one of the best post iOMG fics ever! Great job! :)