Reviews for Let's Fall In Love
YukiYuna chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
Sob sob sob
i... sniff... really l-like ur story... but sniff... its been two years since u updated ;(
so somehow ... could u write more?
for me? for all of us?
it would be really great. fantastic. super. grandios megasuperduperriesenfuckingtoll!

lg :)
Saranki Mahira chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
Its really good and I really like it please update soon!
unpatient fan chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
I love this story so you need to get ch 14 on here because I waited for over a year I want the next chapter! PLEASE! thank you.
Letah chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
Take your time.
Get your imagination to work.
Make something.
Continue this story.
And: Make us all happy
RandomPerson101 chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
i love this story so much and i have been waiting for so long... when will ch.14 come out? (sorry if im rushing you or making you mad or something)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
when will the next chapter come?
Shiroi Hoshi chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
HELLOOOOOOO?

You can't just "discontinue" it so conveniently after making it so addictive and amazing! This is absolutely mental torture, and I canNOT cope! So hurry up and put up the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
WILL YOU GET OFF YOU BUTT AND FREAKIN FINISH THE STORY! AND DON"T SAY "DISCONTINUED" I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT SO STOP BEING LAZY!
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
Jeez,and I thought I was impatient...
grumpySymphonies chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
Hey, schools over now. *Waggles eyebrows.*

..Update? ;3;

Haha. I LOVE Saso in this. Man-whore Sasori FTW! XD Deidara ish soooo cute, 'Tachi is an insensitive ass (cannon!), Kuzu's a tightass (soooo cannon!), Kisa's freakin' adorable, Ko's a loserface (for now), Hida ish a Potter-nerd (xD) and Pain...

Is in Pain. x) FTW.

If you update I'll be like 'WUBBA WUBBA WUBBA WUBBA...' ;3
LilMurph chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
Aww you have no idea how much I loved this:( I really wish you could continue it but...I guess there's nothing to say but how great it would be if you could keep working on it
IShipThat44 chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
how come it say's it's been updated? i don't see it. T.T
this might be the first time reviewing this story even though i found it when it was on chapter 7. i feel bad for not reviewing then, i had a phone but no internet.
anyway i'm not sure for you but over here school is over so i was just thinking...WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK!
i can't believe how much this story is making me suffer! because i don't know what happen's next!
i have mixed emotion's, part of me just want's to kidnap you and lock you up in a room until you finish...*cough* but of course that's illegal in most state's.
i just really can't wait till the next chapter, Deidara is just so damn cute and Sasori is to sexy for his own good.
are kakuza and hidan gonna get together? and how are kisame and itachi gonna get together.
Galadraen chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
I was really bummed to hear this since I just returned to writing as well. Oh well, at least I have deviantART still. Perhaps I'll transfer over to a new site in the future if they keep this shit up. :/
Kanra-Kun chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
D:

That sucks! I love all your stories! And this one was my favorite DX

Oh well I guess I'll just have to stalk your YourFanFiction then :/
demonchildrenwalktheearth chapter 14 . 6/23/2012
NOOOOOO! nonononononononononoonono! DONT take it down! have faith! we will win this war!JUST DONT TAKE IT DOWN! THAT IS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS!