Reviews for The Killing Curse
Arcticstar chapter 4 . 3/21
Such a true representation of Snape. The whole thing is so cute how Harry worked on the relationship. Took a bit to understand in the beginning, but it developed well and ended in a way that allows us to think how it could continue in a peaceful manner even if there are some bumps along the way.

Keep Writing,
Debby Bacellar chapter 1 . 3/15
I'm enjoying the story. The dialogues are well developed and the way words are put make me feel the emotion of the two characters. The nervousness, uncertainty, anger, but also a curiosity. Severus is in denial, but as not love our darling of green eyes?

His story is wonderful.

Debby Bacellar.
litanolastar chapter 4 . 3/14
nice chapte'
Wolfisis chapter 3 . 2/13
Oh god I know you said you did rewrites on this but please tell me you are doing another chapter...This was an amazing story and I really want to see another chapter something that leads up to us seeing them happy and not just the start of something wonderful. Its like the best cliff hanger ever that never has a real ending to it...Uggg. I loved it.
Vivianne95 chapter 3 . 2/11
You're really stopping it here?
Nice beginning. I love how messed up they both are. And how they swing from one end of the spectrum to the next. Those be some serious mood swings. :D
litanolastar chapter 3 . 1/14
Love it.
KelseyHeart chapter 3 . 1/13
Can't wait till next chapter
Love it
Linda chapter 2 . 1/9
very good more please.
Gleas chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
This doesn't feel like an ending... XD
GregoryWilson chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
So, I really like your story. However some of the paragraphs are really redundant. Gotta keep an eye out on things that you can shorten by being more precise. Makes me skim over paragraphs instead of reading them. Still, great story, thanks for writing it.
TheBlackCatCrossing chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Oh my! Where to start! I love how you handled Ron and Hermione's possible reactions to the relationship. It was very realistic and the interactions were spot on! They are the trio and you managed to divide their distinctive personalities so realistically. There were some parts where I smiled and I did laugh. You managed to create a story that has drama, tragedy, suspense, romance and most interesting of all- humor. I didn't think it was possible but you proved me wrong. The part where Snape tells Harry that he has to pay and that he had 'expensive tastes', oh dear Lord! LOL!

I just love how you made Severus turn the tables onto Harry after seeing how...passionate he was in his chase. Great job!
TheBlackCatCrossing chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
"It gave him a sense of purpose and pride, and he was able to watch his victims dig their own graves and cause their own downfalls, knowing that all he had done was to insert a suggestion, make a small implication, and knowing that it was all their fault, that it was their own stupidity that allowed his superior intellect to play with them in such a way. "

I LOVED this passage. I love the details you give to the characters. They are so rich and vivid.

You packed a lot of emotion into this chapter. Mind you, I am not the biggest Snarry fan but I saw this and I thought "WOW"! There were so many passages that I loved and I really enjoyed how you explicateds such complex matters and do so very lucidly. You did a marvelous job!
TheBlackCatCrossing chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I realize that this is only the first chapter but I wanted to tell you that this fic was brilliant and extremely poignant. I was amazed as to how you created a tense mood and it feels like something out of the books or films. The best part is that you did not compromise the characters and I could actually see them say the things they did. Snape with his bitter tone and Harry with his, it was! I am not one for Snarry but I would not pass up to read a good fic between the two of them. I smiled at the part where Harry mentions the patronus. I was wondering who else caught that part "the doe to (his) stag". I just wanted to say that this was brilliantly written. The tone, the diction, the imagery, I could feel it, sense it, smell it even. You paint a very vivid picture. Hats off to you! You really get into the psychology of the characters and it feels so very real. I am impressed! :)
MissGame chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
i read this and i think is great !
i can say i want more..
I like how you write this about harry and sevurus feling.
the story whas fun and sad to i think'
sorry for my english iam swedishXD