Reviews for Unintended consequences
Dana chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
THEY GOT 1 THAT IS AWESOME! THANK GOD 2 i was starting 2 get worried there for a min. BUT ALLS WELL! :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-);-)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/6/2013
Please continue and can you have josh also show that he's changing ?
daydreamer299 chapter 15 . 1/22/2013
Another good one!:)
Queen Kasumi of Fire chapter 15 . 10/4/2012
Adorable and yet pretty damn evil...good job
South Park's Only PKMN Master chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
OMG, this fic is AMAZING, it has such an interesting plot, please continue this! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/7/2012
okay first theres no e in angry and theres no h in Megan no offence or anything but I think you need a beta there are alot of spelling mistakesin in here but I like the plot and besides the grammer mistakes I like everything about this fic :)

Princess Emma-chan out!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
awwwwwww Drake's so pitiful its adorable I know I know im a sadist bu I cant help it we fangirls like seeing our fav characters inpain

Princess Emma-chan out!
General KJ chapter 15 . 5/12/2012
Im sorry, but no matter how many times I read this story, I have 2 skip most of chapter 2, it's just not my thing. However the rest of it is a great story, and I had 2 think long and hard about this but I will be adding it 2 my favourites
Don'tReadMyStories chapter 15 . 5/6/2012
Great job. I think I only have one more of your stories to read. So sad
Don'tReadMyStories chapter 11 . 5/6/2012
This is exciting.
Don'tReadMyStories chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
The ending of this chapter was such a shocker.
Don'tReadMyStories chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Good job so far. It's so crazy. I really like how you wrote Drake's part. I like his reaction.
jokergirl94 chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
you seem to have a good story line. But your spelling errors are extremely distracting and hard to read through sometimes. It might be wise to proof read mulitple times before posting.
PJ chapter 15 . 3/27/2012
Sweet Relief.
The Night Owl Revolution chapter 15 . 2/5/2012
That was so sweet of Drake forgiving Megan! I'm glad the officer didn't press charges, otherwise I'd beat him up! Lol.