Reviews for The Indigo Connection
K.T.Waterflower chapter 26 . 8/23
Awwww...but Ash you know she is the gym leader now so she can't just up and go. Now we never know the fate of the any of the two Brocks, how team rocket managed to used the dead bodies of ledendaries to their aid, the the fate of the rest of the team rocket members, did they ever find the dead body of the other Misty, how she found out that the pokemon were dead and how our Misty wind up with the stone in the first place but other then that... AMAZING STORY! You had me at the edge of my seat throughout the whole thing wondering G what you have in store next, it's been a while since I read a nice pokemon adventure fic with just a hint of romance, it was refreshing and nicely done. I loved the plot and twists and turns you would make of it, making me desperate for the next chapter glad that I don't have to wait for them to upload. One of my favorite Pokemon stories for sure. I honestly admire the plot, the characters, the shippings even though a few holes were left here and there, I still love it very much, great job on it. I am really sad that's it ending, (awesome way to end it and conclude the story by the way) no more sequel even though this can leave an open for possible new adventures and such without being too sappy. I fully enjoyed your story.
K.T.Waterflower chapter 25 . 8/23
Oh my gosh that is so nice. What an amazing conclusion. It was really Ash and Misty story all along lol joking but I'm glad you end it on them though. Oh my gosh.
K.T.Waterflower chapter 24 . 8/23
Wwwwwwhooooaahhhh...brain blown! Plus a little tip of romance from pokeshipping.
K.T.Waterflower chapter 22 . 8/23
Incredible! Simple incredible, I would never have guessed that because I was led to believe that Alex was Ash's father, I didn't even remember how Alex even look like. I should have known it would have turned into one of those Geovanni is his father stories but to murder children in cold blood cause because you're scared? Damn, wickedness. How's Delia in this universe. Guess that explained almost everything it clear up why they are the only ones dead there although the time lapse still kind bugs me since it they murder him like a hour before jumping in the portal so in your theory only a week should have passed between then, anyway mind blown! Can't wait for Misty to shine and rescue her man lol.
K.T.Waterflower chapter 21 . 8/23
Wooooow...did Ash's dad left him and his mom and went to have a Dawn with Johanna? Wow! How was this story similar the to other universe? Wow. Well gathering the badges were useless and waste of time. Man this is getting more confusing and interlocking every minute...and I love it!
K.T.Waterflower chapter 20 . 8/22
I knew Ash and Misty had history! No one fell for a person so hard so fast and "kissing like they had done it all their lives" HA! I knew it! Going to read the next chapter now. Can't wait to find out about Ash's dad's daughter.
K.T.Waterflower chapter 19 . 8/22
I am beyond words.
K.T.Waterflower chapter 18 . 8/22
Don't kill Paul from the other world! Plus things are getting weird with Gary and Left, are they from this world too plus Ash is getting real cold.
K.T.Waterflower chapter 17 . 8/22
I knew they kept Paul alived in the other world to torture him. So how come everyone in the other world is dead at such a young age while Misty was alived and living til when they came over? I knew Misty was a double agent and had more importance! Oh man Leaf is going to be the new champion isn't she! This story is so cool and bone chilling!
K.T.Waterflower chapter 16 . 8/22
LEAF IS AMAZING! OH MY GOSH! I never expected that from her. Oh my gosh and I thought Misty was the badass. Go Leaf! Finally the girls are showing some backbone and are the ones kicking butts!
K.T.Waterflower chapter 15 . 8/22
Lol ohhhh little drama. At least now Ash has to fight FOR Misty alittle.
K.T.Waterflower chapter 13 . 8/22
Wwwooooooowwwwwww! Awesome new world can't wait to see how it connects to the other one.
K.T.Waterflower chapter 12 . 8/22
Misty was a little OCC but it's cool. The whole missing world Misty still give me the creeps though wonder where she is and why did she JUST died as opposed to the others who died when they were young. Also, I love my pokeshipping moments however short and sudden they may be! Too bad the an argument happen to cut it short.
K.T.Waterflower chapter 11 . 8/22
Oh my gosh you got hook line and sinker! I'm at the edge of my seat! I knew Misty bad more to do with this! I mean she is the ONLY one that don't really have a connection with anything of the company except maybe with Ash and only one not really benefitting from it. I mean the guys work for the company, Dawn and May father's worked for the company, Leaf don't seen have have anything to do with the company either but he is growing in character and all but I honestly finding myself asking why is Misty there, how does she relate to all of this. Back in your other story I was hoping she was an undercover agent from another company sent to killed Ash and kinda bummed to find out she was a normal girl but now there is a big BIG TWIST and I loved it! I'm so glad you're talking the story so far and can't wait to see how it goes.
K.T.Waterflower chapter 10 . 8/22
OMG I LOVED THAT BATTLE! I honestly never expected torchic to win and it was so cute running around and then peck it when he fainted I almost laugh myself to death. It was so funny and unexpected. I'm hoping you would give everyday least another Pokemon from their original team like I was hoping that Left would catch a bulbasuar to go with Ash's charzard and Gary blastoise. But I'll read and see.