Reviews for Laments of Cinderella
I wonder when ivan will reveal that he knows toris is a man? I also think belarus's obsession with russia is a bit creepy. I don't supprot incest. Please post next chapter soon!~
Maicera chapter 6 . 4/10/2015
Oh please please continue this fic! D: I'd love to see how this works out.
a fan chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Great job! The plot is really interesting; and it's really well written, pleeeeease continue!
I really want to know what will happen now!...
RedEyedOreos123 chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
I love this! Oh PLEASE PLEAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEE CONTINUE!
Mallex2100 chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Ooo toris he knows ! Better be careful x3 hope to see more from this story soon!
Kaskias chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Please finish this good fanfic it's one of the best fanfics I've seen yet x3
Zariax chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
OMG finish it pleeease! Please finish it I wana know what's gunna happen next !
Lasi chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Ooooo! Ivan what's your little game going to be :3? I hope you finish this in the future!:3!?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
I can already tell this is going to be good this is going in my good fanfic pile I hope you finish it!:
Guest chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Please tell me your going to continue please!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
More ! I must see what happens!:DDDD!
Visitor chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I really like your story so far. Your Toris and Ivan are awesome! Continue it as soon as possible please!
Rea chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
I love this story so far. Please continue, soon! :)
xKainexx chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
...Oh my god. I just LOVE this chapter, probably because it's in Russia's point of view.

It's kind of funny how he was able to discern that he it was a male over the phone while Kat...Kataya still seems to believe that Toris is a girl even while seeing and hearing him in person.

I really, really, really (must I stress it more) hope that you'll update sometime soon, even though you haven't in months..

And what will the chat be about? Ugh, hate cliffhangers. It's not a big one, but still one nonetheless.

So.. Yeah.. You've got at least one person here that's going to obsessively check for updates in the hopes that there will be some... Please... Please... *puppy eyes*

Too interesting to be dropped...
xKainexx chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
As I'm reading I just keep shaking my head and saying: "This isn't going to end well..."

And if it does... Pigs will fly. I find this idea and plot quite entertaining so far... I just wonder how well Toris will be able to pull off acting as a girl...

In this, Eduard seems pretty greedy.. It does seem justified, but still. A bit greedy, a bit too greedy... Wanting to marry his older brother off for money... *tsks and sighs*

Anyways, I shall get on to the next chapter now! And even though I haven't gotten to the most recent (which isn't all that recent) update... I will say this:

Please come back to this story! It seems really interesting and too many fanfictions these days are getting inadvertently discontinued (especially of this couple o_o. No love for Russia and Lithuania :). Maybe it's busy or writer's block is showing its ugly head, but if you can, please continue with this story!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »