Reviews for Innocence
DemeRain chapter 21 . 10/25/2012
This is an immensely good story. Thank you for sharing as much as you have.
Jenn Calaelen chapter 21 . 7/12/2012
Great story! I love the details of all the worldbuilding for all the different Elven realms and the way that the history has such an impact on all of the them - it feels like you have really caught a sense of how it might be with events happening over such a long period of time, but with some of the same people around and involved (real memories together with people for whom it is only legend...).
Also, love all the characters and learning their stories (and how this intersects with all the other stories that you have written) :)
sleepallday chapter 21 . 6/8/2012
Amazing story! I want to ask if this story is finished somewhere? I would love to read it, but couldnt find it. Good job, keep writing:)!
grimnessreaper chapter 21 . 7/13/2008
wow. this is a very good story. could you please update. i would love to know what happens at the wedding
Kalima chapter 11 . 11/30/2005
Just read Ch. 11. Thank you for taking such thoughtful time with this story. I'm enjoying moseying my way through it. It's good to take time to get to know a world, and you have a real feel for it.

Drop my Mirkwood. I weven wrote you a birhtday poem, you know. You were on the Yahoo reminder.
Kalima chapter 8 . 11/10/2005
Very, very intriguing story. You bring such depth to the chearacters through the history you reveal that I find myself pulled in more than I thought I would. I thank you for a well written story.
Kalima chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
I'm having a great time with this story. I'm glad your birthday inspired me. Have you been to Mirkwood Group lately?

I feel you have just the right amount of detail mixed with a gradula building of character in everyone. So very well done. Thank you.
Kalima chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
I have had your prisoner of Dol Goldur bookmarked for awhile now, but I just stumbled on this story which for some reason I have started in the middle of the night. I am enjoying it very much. I suspect I was pulled in by the fact that it is about Erestor, for whom I have a soft spot.

Happy Birthday too, by the way.
Linfindel chapter 21 . 8/8/2004
Ai! The plot thickens! Absolutly wonderful story! I can't wait until you update! Well done!
Earonn chapter 21 . 7/5/2004
Ah, finally! Even Erestor had to realise sometime what was in his heart.

At the beginning I had some difficulities to understand Lindir's actions. But considered the title of this chapter this is rather a good thing.

As usual you have given a voice to those who are not even mentioned in most of the other stories. Thanks for that, Soledad!

I just would have liked to see how Erestor asked Galadriel to be allowed a look in the mirror. Why did he 'follow' Lindir in this way? Why did she allow it? What was his first reaction?

Most impressing: you wrote something similar to certain events in 'The Joys of a Beard' - but tasteful and not at all Sueish. ;)

Great chapter. Please give your muse a nice leckerli.
Finch chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
I'm almost angry at Erestor for putting Lindir through such depths of frustration, but on the other hand he wouldn't be Erestor (and Lindir's beloved) if he were different. My sensationalist side loved the confrontation, my more humane side winced.

It was nice to catch another glimpse of your Galadriel, hard put to set aside her dynastic considerations and penchant for politics.

And the bird's still the finch, isn't it?
vorondis chapter 21 . 6/26/2004
Past time for Lindir to unleash his frustration at last! I'm not sorry Erestor had some very bad moments - nobody ought to give in to negative feelings about themselves the way he did - but I'm also happy and relieved it worked out in the end.

The description of the feast was wonderful, as always, and Mithrellas was a likeable character with a likeable role to play. I suppose this is the same character who became the foremother of Prince Imrahil?
Maeve Riannon chapter 21 . 6/26/2004
Its wonderful, how you are able to keep the spirit of the whole thing while writing so sparsely... Poor Lindir, I can feel his impatience and his suffocation. Erestor is, as I think I said once, similar to the character (from other fandom) that Im writing about at present: his guilt and his feelings of unworthiness make the people he loves suffer inadvertently. Im glad that at last, he seems to have understood his lesson. (And it was nice to see him jealous! ;)

Also, congratulations for your short vignette with Galadriel in the end. Somehow, it helped to make her seem more..human (well, okay, not the correct term), as she drowns also in her own worries.
Mirasaui chapter 21 . 6/25/2004
Wonderful chapter! Lindir's desperation truly comes through as he seeks comfort from the trees and the arms of others. I so feel for him.

Thankfully, Erestor comes to his senses and tells Lindir that which he has been waiting to hear for so long. I can picture the smile on Lindir's face...so lovely. This one was worth waiting for!
trustingfriendship chapter 21 . 6/25/2004
so glad to see the update and that Erestor finally accepted Lindir's love; look forward to more:-)