Reviews for In The Rain
ItsMeCandy chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Such a cliffhanger! You should write a sequel so my shipper soul can live in peace
RaniGos chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Very nice! This would make a great multi-chapter story!
yay chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is wonderful.
AnEarthlyKnight chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Wow! This was pretty freaking amazing. I like that it was just real. Great work!
Your Oasis chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I like how you use the tower as a part of her self. That was intense. Very well written. But I didn't really understand what she meant towards the end. If they're going to stay together or not since it ended kind of sad. But after having read Library Shelves I assume this is a continuation of that. And it's just about her coming to a realization that it's okay to be selfish, it's okay that he wasn't a prince who saved her.

But this was great.
adrilabelle chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
love it, it's very intense, and ...poetic, and ...woooaoo very nice ! Love is sad sometimes, that gives relief ...
Fabulist chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This story is really well written, really beautifully worded. I love all the descriptions of the rain and her thoughts. I love the tension between them. I love Gothel's swiveling silver eyes - eep. I love the change in Eugene when he's being firm. But I think i don't really understand what's going on. What did they argue about? What does it have to do with love? What is the resolution, really, at the end? I'd love to see this expanded.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This was amazing. So absolutely heartbreaking, but so beautiful. I liked how in the end, Rapunzel admitted that Flynn was selfish. It showed that she loves him because of and in spite of his faults.
Airplane chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Well, snap. This was amazing.
26ja chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Awww ... that was, that was great! seriously great:) I like it. A lot.

At first I kept reading only to find out why she's so upset but in the end it didn't really matter - I got so caught into it, awesome;)

I like the way you describe things... there's something... I don't know ...there's something pretty cool about it;)
SparkleWolf7000 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
very good! loved it! the way you capture their emotions is awesome! keep up the good work!