Reviews for Man of Steel
wisdom1234 chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
GODDAMIT this is so well
CONTINUE THIS
jaeger124 chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
MOAR
This darkness , its sweet
wisdom1234 chapter 2 . 9/2/2017
Whoa
THIS IS WELL WRITTEN
And I dont just mean from a story point of view
But the diction and writing ability is also a cut above amateurish
I'm enjoying this a LOT
Neema Amiry chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
I love this do
Neema Amiry chapter 2 . 5/18/2017
cold
Bored321 chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
Was great while it was still alive.
Really chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
... You seriously think Shinji has fans? Also, great job.
Anon reader chapter 2 . 1/8/2015
I can't WAIT to see how Archer will react to this version of Shirou. xD

Somewhere, my heart is crumbling, and yet, this Cold Steel gives me a bitter refreshment.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
no update yet?
;_;
I really like this fanfic.
;_;
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Love it, Mind of Steel is one of my favorite Bad Ends (Together with Sparks Liner High).
So I love fanfics of it.
Looking forward to the next chapters.
Delleren chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Hey, if you ever feel like continuing this, just know that there are still people who would like to see what comes next.
Kallavan chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
I'm nearly to the point of declaring this story dead and removing it from my watch list. Don't make me do that man.
Leo-Novum chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
This is an absolutely awesome fic. I am surprised as to why you aren't continuing it! Shinji Punch indeed.
Hood'sGate chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Shinji fan
There is no such thing.
Kay Redfield chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Wow, i gotta say, what i just read made my day, not to mention the fact that i never expected Assasin to be a potential servant for Shirou, the innocent boy of the pure-willed Saber. What really impressed me was the caracter development for Emyia Shirou, the radical change which he imposes upon himself, sacrificing his very being for the better of humanity, but not Archer's way, rather Kiritsugu's way.
What i seem to wonder is, does Shirou actually hold a Will of Steel? Sure, he offers to kill Sakura,let's her die, but when he witnesses Shinji bad mouthing her right in front of him he snaps and reverts back to his old self.
Atleast that's how i see it, Shirou isn't exactly like his father, sure he follows the same path as his, or so he wishes to, but the way i see it, in reality he just tries to put up a fake act, one which i wonder if it will cost him or perhaps save him from the very same fate as Kiritsugu.
Loved it, keep it up.