Reviews for Memories
Fruity-Fruit-Cups chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Man, I didn't know Roxas zombified himself THAT badly. I mean...MAN. He can barely even walk on his own.

But when the Shadows attack, I guess that's his inner Sora coming through to protect Nam's inner Kairi. It's there, just buried under layers and layers of zombie.

The bit with Roxas towards the end was interesting. It's like he's encased in some sort of shell, and he's trapped there.

Hmm, I wondered why that tired Naminé out so easily?

Can't wait to read more!
Fruity-Fruit-Cups chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
I really do like the first person segments. I don't know why.

"It was true the boy did have some resemblance to Sora, but it wasn't like he was identical." Oh, thank goodness. I hate when author's are all "oh they look EXACTLY the same minus the hair." uh, no, not really. Same yes, yeah. Same build, yeah. Same face? Nope.

I was wondering about how Roxas remembered, since he was a total zombie in the beginning. I like how you played with it. Since he juuust left Sora, he can still remember Sora. But with more passing time, the more Sora slips away from him.

But Naminé? Nah, she holds onto it for a bit longer. Sad to see that she lost it, but I'm still betting she held onto it better than Roxas did.

"He was currently playing with the little zipper of his jacket. It was kind of cute. In a mind-numbingly stupid way." Oh man I love this so much. xD Fits Zombie!Roxas perfectly.

The ending of the chapter...I don't know why, but I read it in a really sad way. Like she's only trying to convince herself that. She's trying to be hopeful.

Anyways, keep going! :3 Can't wait to read next chapter.
Fruity-Fruit-Cups chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I like the twist you made on becoming a nobody. It's interesting, seeing how someone becomes a humanoid Nobody versus a regular one.

It's a nice start. Keep going!