Reviews for There's an 'I' in 'Irony'
springbreakers chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Oh. My. God.
I'm dead.
Chelsea Jay chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
*gives you a hug*
Chelsea Jay chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I fucking love this.
She Who Wears Red chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
What to say at a time like this... what to say...
pen-to-the-sky chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is hilarious. Thanks for writing it!
necessarily chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
hahahahahahahahaahahaaaaaaaa a! so grate! snork!
CarlieCullenBlack chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
LOVED IT! I haven't laughed so hard in awhile. Not that I have any intentions of writing a J/B fic this applies to so many I've read (any pairing) and hopefully will NEVER apply to anything I write. Thanks so much for sharing these great thoughts!
Lolabean07 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Again I am so glad I found this little jem. No if only I could find a *wink wink* snake, I'd be all set.
Lolabean07 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I am so glad I saw the little discussion post on JBnP. This has been a great start to my morning.
EccentricRage chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Oh fuck that was funny! Absolutly loved this!
tunde-tre chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Oh, lfc! How I love thee for making me perform all laugh-related/induced activities in the past two days, while I was reading your awesomeness bit by bit.

I'm no writer therefore I don't claim to know the how's and why's of this process of composing words into widely accepted, intelligent and meaningful system and I don't "judge" authors but I would like to point out just one thing here. If you think the phrase "their tongues battled for dominance" was overused what do you think about this? "It was as easy as breathing." I swear my eyes roll the equator twice every time I read this oh-so-catchy expression even in the otherwise excellent (IMHO) stories.

First of all, if you ever had just a simple case of cold then you know. Breathing isn't always easy! It annoys me to no end... *coughs* See, just the thought makes me have respiratory distress (...yet along if you have allergies that make your lungs struggle to expand for the intake of air from spasms!)

Secondly, even with a perfectly healthy set of lungs nothing, absolutely NOTHING is easy. Everything requires more or less hard work so get serious as a lung-cancer and use another metaphor, please.

Thank you. Love, Tunde
April-Showers82 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
This line here: "Snoring in a grown man is not cute or adorable especially when he sounds like a dump truck traveling down a freeway during rush hour, hitting everything in its path while a band of toe-picking-banjo-laying rednecks sit in the back, popping bubble wrap at a sound level of three hundred decibels!" had me gasping for my breath because I was laughing so hard! Especially since I read it as a verbal rant, that made it even funnier. Did I mention that I love this? I love this. I am glad that you addressed many of the "issues" within Twilight fanfiction.

I sincerely thank you for the laughs that you gave me as I read this.
lvngd chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
simply awesome - i would love to hear your take on the "she's good with weird" immediate acceptance of heretofore normal boys "exploding" into werewolves
Afflictionseclipsedbyglory chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Wow, this was intense lol ;)
Afflictionseclipsedbyglory chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Wow, this was intense lol ;)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »