Reviews for 18 Weeks
CookieRoseGirl chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Really cute and sexy John x Sherlock fanfiction. Quite funny too as John kept it a surprise. I think you should make a version of this from John's POV too. I think that would be interesting. :)
Anyway, awesome fanfiction. Keep up the great work.
Puggle chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Magic
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
That was so evil of John, but oh so cute. Well done.
Kakashijewel chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
OMG I WONDER IF SCOTLAND YARD HEARD THEM... that would be an interesting story, like Scotland Yard's view during this time oooooooo I wonder what Anderson would do? Sorry got off track very good writing I loved both of them. :D
Lolita-mist chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
He wondered if tomorrow would be too soon? Really? I would have said yes and married him today! lol, Great chapter with this one...any chance of seeing them on their wedding day?
softoldshoe chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I hope there is a sequel about this "proper wedding night" ;)
Angel-Castiel chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This is such a good follow up

I would have loved to see the doctor's face when he was asked to write a note so John could continue the 'activities'
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Nicely and tastefully done. It's nice to see John's progression back to normalcy. Touching that Sherlock was worried. And that, once they started kissing, he couldn't keep his mind straight for a bit. Well written and a pleasure to read. Thanks again! :)
ScopesMonkey chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
AAAAHHHH yeah. I'm so glad you published this! I loved it the first time around and that is not going to change. Let's see if I can say something coherent now.

First, I love that John kept it as a surprise (nice, surprise!) and Sherlock's worrying was great. And you know, I really, really liked that Donovan brought John up and then made herself scarce without any comments or questions, just understanding that she didn't need to be there. Given how she is in the show, I think this is really awesome of her. I always think she's got a lot more depth than the show portrays and is a lot better of a person, so well done.

I love how John brings along his doctor's note - frickin' hilarious. And, honestly, I thought they'd end up on the couch when Sherlock noted it... I was like ooh! couch! Then you surprised me, so well done, you. This was sexy as all hell and I bet Sherlock had been waiting rather impatiently. I love that John actually waited to get the all clear from his doctor (probably because I know too many people who think their doctor's advice is not as good as their own opinions and just do whatever the hell they want). John, being a doctor, is remarkably good at listening to other doctors. Yay for John.

I sense a very sexy evening ahead for our boys and what a girl from the Old West (yeah, seriously, I am) would term a shotgun wedding ;) Whoohoo! thank you so so much for publishing this! Hey, you deserve all the credit; after all, you wrote it. I just wanted the sexy good times. :D