Reviews for Cracked
HermioneGirl96 chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
I wish there were more of this, though I suppose the change in Lily could count for finality.
HermioneGirl96 chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
So true, about the food.

"God Rest Ye, Merry Hippogryffs." Gosh I love JKR's world.

You do fights really well. They couldn't fight like this if they didn't care about each other, and if they hadn't both cared so much about Mr. Potter. But at the same time, the rage - you did it well.
HermioneGirl96 chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
If there's such thing as a perfect death, this was it. Not the circumstances, but the writing. Especially James's goodbye. The confession. What Sirius said too.

And . . . I'm sorry. I ought to know a bit more about your life than the people who read your author alerts. I feel like I've been kind of absent and useless.
HermioneGirl96 chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Frank needs a Rememberall and Lily and Alice both think they'll live long enough to have a bunch of kids. Isn't it sad to know how things turn out? And I'm kind of disappointed in Lily too. For now.
HermioneGirl96 chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
You've completely mastered the whole best-guy-friend thing. And now it occurs to me that I'm not sure who you're using as a model for the role. Gosh.
HermioneGirl96 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Lily looking like McGonagall and then kissing you would be enough to scare anybody.
AlabasterLily chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
Wow, this is a really good story! I don't think James would blame Sirius like that, but you never know what grieving people will do. Keep updating!
xxneversayingxx chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Awesome chapter, I love angsty James :D Can't wait for more.
AbSim7 chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Oh poor James! :(

it's interesting to think that the death of James' father is what brought James and Lily together. Keep writing! :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Could you possibly write more chapters soon? I really like your fanfiction!
xxneversayingxx chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
loved it.
xxneversayingxx chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
It's for sure the best chapter! So sad but beautiful 3
animalfreak13 chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
That was so sad! But I agree it was a good chapter. Would love to read more!
xxneversayingxx chapter 3 . 8/26/2011