Reviews for It Doesn't Get Better
R chapter 1 . 4/26
Can u do another chapter? I love it so much it's really good ur talented
syckandtwysted chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
*Le sigh. If only this had actually happened in the movie...Veronica just breaks my heart when she breaks up with JD. Christian Slater is beautiful.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I must be a screwed up person too, because, as much as I love the movie and the way it went, I really wish Veronica had gotten back with JD too. Wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I like. I think it's a really great insight into their relationship, and I think it's a really great summary of Veronica's feelings towards JD.

xx
goolsbygirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I adore this more than you can possibly imagine. Your writing is glorious.
Lois chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Why isn't there more?! This was short but really good. I was so dissapointed that there want any more to read
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Wow, I think you captured both of them beautifully and perfectly. :)
Brimma chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Being an the arm of J.D and cherry slushy? No it doesn't get any better.
tomieharley chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I've been in a Christian Slater mood lately, so I couldn't help but look for fics based on his movies. I never thought I would find any! I was happily surprised, and I was excited to see a fic that hadn't been written 2 years ago! LOL

I don't have much to say about your story. I'm happy someone else agrees that Veronica should have stuck it out with J.D. I think Heathers is the one movie that has an ending I just don't get exactly. I mean, she stops cheerleader Heather from committing suicide, but she lets J.D. do it. And why does she want "cool guys" like J.D. out of her life? When did she ever have a cool guy in her life? Okay, I'll stop before I start ranting more. I just think your story at least had a sensible Veronica, unlike the Veronica at the end of the movie.

Btw, love the Andrew Lee-Potts pic! Alice was an awesome movie.