Reviews for Protect and Survive
Guest chapter 48 . 2/9/2014
great
kissacazador chapter 67 . 12/14/2012
Dean is quite the hero, but too bad he was in trouble because of it. Yeah, he should've waited, but a life needed to be saved! And the end was hilarious with Dean and Morgan, lol :D
ohgravitysonfire chapter 67 . 11/30/2012
best freaking end ever. i loved this-all of it!
ohgravitysonfire chapter 61 . 11/30/2012
finally made it through the story-i practically flew through it considering how long i'd left it unread. it's hard not to once you start! on to bonus!
ohgravitysonfire chapter 55 . 11/30/2012
most epic chapter! JD would be what around 17 now?
ohgravitysonfire chapter 44 . 11/29/2012
I love how these chapters shot into the future! I admit while I enjoy this story I was getting a little bored with the progression as it was a bit too normal. You shot the story into the future (or is it present?) at just the right time! Now I'm enjoying wrapping my mind around & discovering these new characters. JD reminds me of a child form of Castiel with his inquisitive mind and matter of fact attitude lol!
ohgravitysonfire chapter 26 . 11/18/2012
"I get to keep him, I get to keep him" lol! perfect line! It's been awhile but i finally got back around to reading/catching up on this. i still love it!
wandamarie chapter 67 . 11/6/2012
great work like always loved it and all of your stories keep up the great work
accounting professional chapter 67 . 11/5/2012
Great chapter. I loved the reminder that Braden got from Dean. It is nice that Dean still wanted to keep his son safe.
IMSLES chapter 67 . 11/3/2012
Aw, sorry to see this one end. All good things must I suppose :).

Guess Braden knew what to expect from his dad, even if he hoped it wouldn't happen. LOL, love Dean's creativity. And won't Allie have a good story to tell... much later down the road.

Lots of good emotions written through Morgan too.

Sue
kissacazador chapter 66 . 10/31/2012
Oh, I just LOVED the way they met! OMG, he really met his match when she had him by the uh...lol ;D And he even stayed with the family all that time too.
accounting professional chapter 66 . 10/29/2012
Good chapter. I loved finding out how Dean and Allison met. Please continue this story.
wandamarie chapter 66 . 10/27/2012
thanks it was a good one keep up the good work
IMSLES chapter 66 . 10/27/2012
Well I can see why Dean felt attracted to her. Hee hee, she's quite the fighter. Nice to get a glimpse of their beginning

Sue.
kissacazador chapter 65 . 10/23/2012
Awww, Braden delivered his own baby boy! I LOVED THAT! And what a story to tell for years to come; although, Allie was upset not to have a Sistah, lol ;)