Reviews for Astrobiology
Sherley Holmes chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Oh my gosh. I didn't fully read the summary, so I'm reading this, and I'm like, "Huh... that sounds familiar. Hang on, the Manual? The Powers That Be? OH MY GOSH, Young Wizard series!" And then I had a fangirl attack. I love you for writing this :D Also, I love that you took the concept and did it /right/ and that it wasn't written badly. Bad writing can ruin a perfectly good crossover, but you did this really well.
waterbringer chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow. You wouldn't expect the premise to really work, but it does. Mycroft being the Continental Supervisory is just icing on the cake.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
XD I wonder about Sherlock's speciality...?
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I 3 this idea. You should expand on it some-more stories-the implications of Mycroft being Supervisory (why is it "just John's luck"?), maybe the story of their Ordeals, a case that involves the skull, the smugglers on Saturn-you've got a great universe going here! It's a shame there's only a oneshot of it yet.
amber-firetongue chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Perhaps it's because I just got back into the series, but seeing this combination made me smile. Thank you :) And if you chose to write a multi-chap fic on this premise, I will be the first person to favorite it.
Forgetful Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Mycroft as Continental Advisory..it all makes sense now...

Thanks for a lively and well-thought-out crossover story!