Reviews for 101 ways to leave a FanFanfiction
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Like the bit with Demetri being Aro's son and the fire ball suits very nicely too. :D

cat5050 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Wait! Demitri is Aro's son? Hahaha-darn near perfect. The "raised finger" so appropriate to DaddyC's demise! Well done wickedness!
Raum chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I'm also following Offside :)

Let me know if you need any help with your Italian,

all the best,

Raum from Italy
flyrbrd chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Interesting twist with the Aro/Demitri connection ;)
fuz chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Very nice. Thank you.
bklover08 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
well, I like this story better than the one with just the parents, just because I liked hearing Edward's POV of the events! ;)
annaharding chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was nice closure for Edward - a calm ending. Now he's free!

Thanx for the fun read!
lulabelle98 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I like how they interweave with each other. It seems to me that Carlisle does not deserve any sympathy from Edward. I'm not sure which I prefer- a difficult choice. Perhaps the 1st one, for all the drama?

I enjoy reading your style of writing. Let me know if I can do anything else for you. You can send your fics to underfictionated (underfictionate on twitter) and we will pimp them for you. I hope that helps :)
vickisan chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Loved it!
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
What a happy ending! ;) Very well written. Good luck with the contest.
Just Sus chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I liked the second one from Edward's side of he truly understood what his dad was, and he could truly be free!

Thanks, bb...great job!

bella0609 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I'm thinking I like this one more than the other one. I guess cause Bella and Edward are together and Edward states that he is free, which he is now.
nightline chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I guess I liked this version better... but if you asked why, I wouldn't know. Gut feeling...
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
giant case of Karma all round...:)
RottenLemonz chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
In the dirt you go, Daddy C! You Asshole! Lol

Love it when E calls her Rumple. :)