Reviews for My Entry for Savage's DieDaddyCDie contest
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Hahaha! This is the only entry I got to read, I can't find the link to the others. Good job. :-)
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
love it... the world will not miss this bunch of creeps...:)
biblepam chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
loved the 'finger' at the end...
annaharding chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I'm reviewing both of your stories right now - this is the one I like best. I like the fiery ending, while watching Esme walking away from him - kinda reminded me of the ending of the bad guy in "Ghost", where all the evil spirits took him away.

Good luck, and thanx for the fun read!
lulabelle98 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I'm guessing Carlisle isn't a very nice person at all! You write very well. It's nice to read something of yours for a change. It also sounds like I need to be reading Savage's fic. I hope you do well in the contest sweets. On to the next entry!
vickisan chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Nope - not this one! This one kills Edward as well!
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was good, but I preferred the other story- more action!
GorGirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I like both endings. thanks for writing.
nightline chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
*gulp* Maybe I'm a softie, but the image of Esme walking away - it was almost too much...

Anyway, now I'm going to find the other version :-)
Tammygrrrl chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I really can't decide.. I love the moments of clarity woth Carlisle, but I also loved Edward's nonreaction. I'm leaning toward this one. Or that one. (dammit)
FicFloveR chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I prefer this one, from Carlisle's POV. I liked the regret and the moment of clarity there in the end. Good job!
nysue chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Yes! Carlisle kicks it and burns in the firey pits of hell! Yeah. I don't like him much. lol
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Karma is a bitch. Enjoyed it.
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011