Reviews for Our Last?
noondark chapter 1 . 4/2
Beautifully done, I would like more but this is great.
I liked it. It's good as a one shot, but I think it would be even greater with more. Good luck!
kika04 chapter 1 . 1/8
Love this one shot. I think u did an awesome job
bob3012 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Amazing so romantic I LOVE IT
CloudBloodbane chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Dematerialized? Did Rygart die?
Private Jenkins chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Well written, awesome little fic... It is a shame that there are practically no fics for this great series... Take care, I enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
MAKE MORE PLEASE. You also hada mistake :P be not me in this sentence "It must me thirty degrees out here"
BladePhoenix41 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Nice little piece of work
Astray71 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Not bad for a fluff and it's nice to see this pairing used in the non existent Break Blade section :)
DarkFeenix chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Nice to see that there are at least few stories for this series and this particular pair.

Your story worked as short fluff piece, which I definitely wouldn't mind reading more of. However, I can't help but to wonder if Rygart would actually be up to making such a bold first move as in the end. In any case, it was an enjoyable read.
Elia950 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
ooooh... i love this serie! BreakBlade is awesome! both the manga and the anime.. it is sad how little the shig and rygart moments has been developed... they are awesome together..

good job.
lazylegionspark chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Ahhh, another Break Blade fanfiction. A rare occurrence.

You wrote quite a cute and Rygart are such a sweet couple. I am pretty sure that it will end with them being together. It is pretty darn obvious that its not unrequited love.