Reviews for Faire La Bise
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
loved it!
Angel Lewis chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Wow. I need to go to the dentist; my teth are rotted from all that fluff. This is so cute!
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh, I loved this :)
scienceofcourageinthetardis chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Aww I love this! Ecspecially because i'm taking french right now and I actually knew most of the translations. :) great job!
cmwebb67 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
ugh that was so adorable! i think i just got a few cavities. lol
Diablot's chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Hello !

I'm French and my English isn't perfect so sorry for the mistakes.

I read the story in French and I liked it so I read it in English too and I'm happy to see that I understood almost everything.

I thought we could speak together in PM so I can improve my English and, why not, you, your French. If you want of course.

I wait to your answer.

Marie
yourmumlol chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
ASDGHJKL; I'm on a journey to read everything you've ever written. I think this is the 5th. :3 I loved this so much! :D
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
OHMYGOD THAT WAS AMAZING! I take French at school too, and I'm totally obsessed with it. I'm the only grade 9 that asks for extra work in French, and I'm pretty proud that I could understand every single bit of French in that story. Anyaway, enough about me being obsessed with French.

That was one of the fluffiest Klaine oneshots I've read since Kiss! Thanks so much for writing this
lunargirl40 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Dwah, can that be any sweeter? Blaine should return the favor and teach him Italian :3
yangatheart chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Cute, very cute indeed :)
Dark Roz chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Hey! I am the one who commented that fic under the pseudo "Yum-sweet"(which is a stupid pseudo, I know -' ). I want to tell you that I love that story, and I would ask you to allow me to translate it in French. I know my English (to express myself) is not very good, but I think I'm good enough understanding to write a translation of good quality. If you're interested, I can quickly send you the translation I’ve started to write.

I hope you'll allow me to share that beautiful story with French fans.

Thanks in advance and "à bientôt" ;)
Yum-sweet chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Thank you very much for this beautiful story. Being french myself, I really enjoy fics about Klaine studying french What a beautiful homage to the French language that putting it between Kurt and Blaine's lips.

Klaine rules the world !
MonPetitCoeur chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Hi!:D I loved your fic. It's sweet and Blaine is sly. xD And Kurt trying not to fall is adorable.

I actually enjoyed it well because, I'm learning French. By myself. And its really really hard but I'm enjoying it because I love the language. I'm into French Songs right now, trying to ease myself some more into it. xDDD

LOVED THIS SO MUCH.
Love.Laugh.Klaine chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
OHMYGOD. it was so fluffy I died. Look at what you did to me, I'm dead. On the floor. Dead. THANK YOOHS!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011