Reviews for Heavy In Your Arms
mellybell chapter 21 . 2/7
I have absolutely loved rereading this (it possibly consumed all my free time in the last week) and I know it's been forever, but I truly hope you will come back and finish this. I love the love you show between Bella and Edward and even with all the angst around them they stay strong together. That is my most favorite kind of story. I would love to see where you were going with this, but even if you never finish it I wanted you to know how wonderful I think it is.
Bevey99 chapter 21 . 1/27
Well I guess this was as good a place any to end the story. At least it wasn't a major cliff hanger. Not sure how you would have been able to tie up all these loose ends.
Hope wherever you're at in your life that your doing well. Really enjoyed the story while it lasted.
delranangel1 chapter 21 . 1/17
Hi! I've become quite addicted to this story and was wondering if you were going to finish it. I honestly couldn't put it down. Please let me know either way. I'm guessing since it's been approx 2 years since the last update, it's probably not getting finished but I have that tiny spark of hope I'm clinging to. Lol
Guest chapter 21 . 11/10/2016
OMG ! I'm so excited about your story I can't wait to read more ! I keep checking everyday for another chapter .Thank you for writing a wonderful story . Hope all is well with you.
twimima7 chapter 21 . 9/8/2016
Ha! Who cares about Alice? She's probably hiding out or better yet Jasper accidentally pushed her over the canyon oops! Thanks for the chapter and hope for an update in the near future.
twimima7 chapter 20 . 9/8/2016
This is such a good story. Thank you for your writing.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 9/7/2016
Amazing chapter written, you did a good job. This whole story is captivating and couldn't stop to review but wanted to. Did not want to miss a minute, like a good movie and you need to pause but I kept going to the next chapter and next till RL says stop! Thank you.
rufusdonte chapter 21 . 7/2/2016
Please finish !
Guest chapter 21 . 7/1/2016
Hello:)
I need to know if you are ever going to finish this story, because I have read 42 chapters now (including Camisado) and I crave a happy ending for these lovey characters you have created!
Because it has been so long since you last published I can't say I have much faith I will get my ending, but I have to ask just in case...
I love the story so please finish it3 It is not fair to start something, I have been reading your stuff for hours, just to realise the story is incomplete. So get your shit together (I know it is probably your personal life getting in the way, sorry about that) and write an end for this poor looser without a life. Please, if you value my sanity! Big fan3
twimima7 chapter 21 . 6/25/2016
Good chapter of explanations of The Agency's part of the story and Carlisle laying it all out in the open. Asking for help from them to make them aware he is willing to give in return. Great writing and hope you finish the story. Thank you.
twimima7 chapter 20 . 6/25/2016
Are they making the right decision? What choices do they have? What about Alice?
twimima7 chapter 19 . 6/25/2016
So sad chapter and hated that Didyme died.
twimima7 chapter 18 . 6/24/2016
What a twist to this amazing story. I feel for Jasper and how Alice betrayed them. The Agency tried to kill them? Why?
twimima7 chapter 17 . 6/24/2016
I believe Bella that it's Alice. Emmett and Rose took Jacob to protect him and yes I thought it was EM and Rose too but Alice makes more sense. What of Jasper? Is he in it too?
twimima7 chapter 16 . 6/24/2016
Oh my! you really done it! you made the point that Alice is right! I'm on pins and needles and sitting at the edge of my seat worried for little Jake. Wow! what a chapter and it's good too. Thank you for the rush.