Reviews for Heavy In Your Arms
rufusdonte chapter 21 . 7/2
Please finish !
Hello:)
I need to know if you are ever going to finish this story, because I have read 42 chapters now (including Camisado) and I crave a happy ending for these lovey characters you have created!
Because it has been so long since you last published I can't say I have much faith I will get my ending, but I have to ask just in case...
I love the story so please finish it3 It is not fair to start something, I have been reading your stuff for hours, just to realise the story is incomplete. So get your shit together (I know it is probably your personal life getting in the way, sorry about that) and write an end for this poor looser without a life. Please, if you value my sanity! Big fan3
twimima7 chapter 21 . 6/25
Good chapter of explanations of The Agency's part of the story and Carlisle laying it all out in the open. Asking for help from them to make them aware he is willing to give in return. Great writing and hope you finish the story. Thank you.
twimima7 chapter 20 . 6/25
Are they making the right decision? What choices do they have? What about Alice?
twimima7 chapter 19 . 6/25
So sad chapter and hated that Didyme died.
twimima7 chapter 18 . 6/24
What a twist to this amazing story. I feel for Jasper and how Alice betrayed them. The Agency tried to kill them? Why?
twimima7 chapter 17 . 6/24
I believe Bella that it's Alice. Emmett and Rose took Jacob to protect him and yes I thought it was EM and Rose too but Alice makes more sense. What of Jasper? Is he in it too?
twimima7 chapter 16 . 6/24
Oh my! you really done it! you made the point that Alice is right! I'm on pins and needles and sitting at the edge of my seat worried for little Jake. Wow! what a chapter and it's good too. Thank you for the rush.
twimima7 chapter 15 . 6/24
What a chapter of pins and needles and guessing if Alice is right?
twimima7 chapter 14 . 6/24
More action coming, I hope.
wimima7 chapter 12 . 6/24
She got her revenge but at what cost. Alec and Jane are fish food!
twimima7 chapter 7 . 6/24
I don't have any faith in Carlisle too. They nee to go with their gut. Hope they are able to protect themselves also.
twimima7 chapter 6 . 6/24
She is so brave I give her credit for all she went through. She wants to help her friends.
twimima7 chapter 5 . 6/24
Man, I love all the drama and action in this story let alone the romance. Can't get it any better and love it. Got my adrenaline going.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 6/24
She really suffered a lot. Surely something can be done to the torture twins. Need another box of tissues.