Reviews for Heavy In Your Arms
stwifan chapter 20 . 12/7/2017
And so, once again I have reached the end... would you reconsider finishing this story?
Anyway, thank you very much for writing this story! one of the best Ihave read in fanfiction!
stwifan chapter 21 . 12/7/2017
The agency? great¡!
stwifan chapter 18 . 12/6/2017
The agency? great¡!
stwifan chapter 17 . 12/6/2017
with the volturi? what a turn! love it!
stwifan chapter 16 . 12/6/2017
Congratulations on your degree! I know it is been a long time since you last updated but I have read your story several times already and I keep coming back to see if by some miracle a new chapter has been added... please?
love your writing. thank you for sharing!
jenninemarie chapter 21 . 10/12/2017
I just found your two stories and love them, I wished you finished this one, maybe some day?
Guest chapter 21 . 10/9/2017
This is a wonderful story, it is so well thought out. I truly hope that you will come back and finish it.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/29/2017
I don't know if you are still reading reviews, but wanted to let you know that I think you are a very gifted story teller and writer. Hope you are well and will complete this story some day.
mellybell chapter 21 . 2/7/2017
I have absolutely loved rereading this (it possibly consumed all my free time in the last week) and I know it's been forever, but I truly hope you will come back and finish this. I love the love you show between Bella and Edward and even with all the angst around them they stay strong together. That is my most favorite kind of story. I would love to see where you were going with this, but even if you never finish it I wanted you to know how wonderful I think it is.
Bevey99 chapter 21 . 1/27/2017
Well I guess this was as good a place any to end the story. At least it wasn't a major cliff hanger. Not sure how you would have been able to tie up all these loose ends.
Hope wherever you're at in your life that your doing well. Really enjoyed the story while it lasted.
delranangel1 chapter 21 . 1/17/2017
Hi! I've become quite addicted to this story and was wondering if you were going to finish it. I honestly couldn't put it down. Please let me know either way. I'm guessing since it's been approx 2 years since the last update, it's probably not getting finished but I have that tiny spark of hope I'm clinging to. Lol
Guest chapter 21 . 11/10/2016
OMG ! I'm so excited about your story I can't wait to read more ! I keep checking everyday for another chapter .Thank you for writing a wonderful story . Hope all is well with you.
twimima7 chapter 21 . 9/8/2016
Ha! Who cares about Alice? She's probably hiding out or better yet Jasper accidentally pushed her over the canyon oops! Thanks for the chapter and hope for an update in the near future.
twimima7 chapter 20 . 9/8/2016
This is such a good story. Thank you for your writing.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 9/7/2016
Amazing chapter written, you did a good job. This whole story is captivating and couldn't stop to review but wanted to. Did not want to miss a minute, like a good movie and you need to pause but I kept going to the next chapter and next till RL says stop! Thank you.