Reviews for A Cracked and Clouded Mirror
fuz chapter 11 . 12/31/2011
They are on their way to enforcements, and I am on my way to read your last update for this year. (snicker) Thank you.
fuz chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
"Fear, hope, happiness and despair" wow, thats exactly how I feel about this story, too. And quite a bit of excitement! Thank you.
fuz chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Oh dear. Always believe Alice. Now what will become of her? Im scared. Thank you.
fuz chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Id rather say captivating! Or spellbinding. It is so exciting and I am glad that I have some chapters to go! Thank you.
fuz chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Different sounds good! It is a very promising start and just the right kind of story for me. Thank you.
lolamadrid chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
i was surprised by rose's alliance with bella, but i buy it in context. interesting that edward and jasper are developing a friendship of sorts. i'm somewhat bothered that the vegetarianism debate is hanging in the air and i hope that at some point, post-battle/epi maybe?, that this is answered. i do want to see them all living the cullen lifestyle...but, maybe they won't, hmm...
lolamadrid chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
I'm so intrigued by your AU spin with this story! I have many theories but not idea how things will transpire. I'm so excited to have found this story. thanks!
Alby Mangroves chapter 12 . 12/28/2011
I finally got here after the Christmas frenzy, and I gotta say, I love Emmett! He's awesome, and the way you wrote him made him very easy to "hear" and imagine. Well done!

I wonder what it will take for Bella to have a breakthrough about her strength! Cheers and thanks for writing :)
Mrs.E.A.Cullen-17 chapter 12 . 12/20/2011
Yeah! They're finally coming to some kind of relationship. Now they only have to learn to not resist the tempations that make them so "uncomfortable". *roll eyes* Some vamps just aren't so fast after all! lmao! Thanks for this chapter!

shasta53 chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
She is rather prickly, but I would find it odd if she thawed out immediately. I can't wait for more!
kimmyjean chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
great story! can't wait to see what happens next. i like all your stories, you have an original mind.

keep writing! will definitely keep you on author alert.
blvr chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Man, this just keeps getting better, I love this non-Edward and Bella perspective. It's creative and new and very well done. Just the right amount of mystery and plot and good dialogue. I love it!
blvr chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Ch. 2, I'm hooked. Now we know it's a vampire who owns box 139 and I love this perspective of Alice too. You did a much better job of explaining why humans are slightly uncomfortable around vampires than SM EVER did. Man, I really was creeped out along with Edward when Alice first met him at the post office. Great job and I can't wait to read more!
Erikajo chapter 12 . 12/17/2011
Loved Edward's burn on Rosalie when he told her he wasn't interested in doing the nasty with her. LOL! :)
stephi910 chapter 12 . 12/17/2011
gotta say, was more shocked by your authors note than by the don't get many authors encouraging readers to stop reading...was good to see a new chapter up.
604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »