Reviews for A Cracked and Clouded Mirror
Ana Cecilia chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
Hi it's been a while since your last post I was wondering if you think about finishing this fic. Please let me know. Take care
Anita chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Wow, this is different, fabulous. Thank you.
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I liked the story and they werespeaking of in on A different Story. But you haven't updated since September, while you wrote something else instead. A real pity.
barbie23 chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
hi there. I understand from your updating dates that you're having a bit of a hard time... I just wanted to say that i really liked the story and the relationship btw edward and bella, even if there were times that i just wanted to bang their heads together!
I'll be waiting for the next chapter:)
jujubakiller chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Man, this johan guy is a creeepy dude. Is he kidnaping women so they can get pregnant with hybrids? If that his porpouse, I really hope Alice gets to her first.
jujubakiller chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
So, you're definitely getting it one more time: this story is VERY intriguing!
Alice is trying to build some kind of future that is dependent on Bella? Is she the one that's sending Bella the letters? I don't think so, I really got the impression it was a male. But, I really an't be sure. I'm glad there's a lot of chapter for me too read at once!
Do you have an update schedule?
rubell chapter 16 . 9/26/2012
ahhhhhh...first of all, thank you for putting the summary at the top, i did not read chapters 14&15 until now but ifihadthe summary would have been most helpful...
rubell chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
yay, bella seems to accept their mating, boo, nauel took alice...nervously biting fingers...
rubell chapter 14 . 9/26/2012
did she not kiss him on purpose? did kate know about the mutual attraction between bella n edward?
Holidai chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
Joham is nuts, I am glad Bella has found allies. You can see the mating bond forming in Edward in this chapter. I am glad Bella ultimately agreed.
Holidai chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
I am glad they are in agreement in being mates. Their mating was wow! So the big fight is coming?
Guest chapter 16 . 9/21/2012
Can't wait for the fight. I love how Bella is full of piss and vinegar.
CynMar Rom chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh this is going to be awesome! :D :D :D
I am really glad you're back hon, and I'll wait however long it takes :)
Much love!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/17/2012
Thanks for continuing this story. I can't wait to see what will transpire with all of these gifts in the battle.
Chalger chapter 16 . 9/17/2012