Reviews for A Cracked and Clouded Mirror
Bow to your sensei chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
Thank you for the recap and the reminder about Vanessa's gift.

Great chapter!
BittenBee chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
Well I know I'm not biased because I loved your writing before that magical day we became besties. I'm pretty sure the planets aligned, the Greek gods were toasting, and even spring came early that year. But that's beside my point. Ahem.
THE POINT IS: I so enjoy this story and am such a happy bee that you're continuing it! A recap of Nessie's power at the end was immensely helpful too.
TLammy chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
Thank you so much for the quick update! Excellent chapter as usual. It was nice of you to give a recap especially after being scolded by some readers. The sense of entitlement is sometimes surprising to me.
AH Darling chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
OH! What an awsome chapter. So much to think about with hybrids on their side and the battle soon to start!

Thanks so much for sharing, loved it!
ss77 chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
A little support from the hybrids. Brilliant. Looking forward to seeing Vanessa in action. Glad Bella and Edward have taken care of tht sexual tension. Seems to be working for them. :)
dreamzuvedward chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
Hmm, who is Nessie's father? A vampire mind-reader? Ooh, yuck, is it Aro? Sorry, I don't know why that grosses me out haha. But things are really moving along now. Your Bella is awfully grumpy! I thought sex with Edward would calm her down a little :) Not that she doesn't have reason, but really, we're talking hot vampire biting sex with Edward!
Maplestyle chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
I'll admit I'm kind of scared for the battle! But I still can't wait!
blueeyes11354 chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
Things are heating up.
katinki chapter 15 . 9/15/2012
Eeks! Of course you'd stop there! Boooo. Hahaha no, kidding. Really enjoying and looking forward to what comes next. :)
katinki chapter 14 . 9/15/2012
how did i miss this? unf! :D
stephi910 chapter 15 . 9/14/2012
great chapter! can't wait to see what happens next, hope you update again soon!
Azlady2003 chapter 15 . 9/12/2012
Oh sex btwn the two and the fight abt to happen
LibraryLady08 chapter 15 . 9/12/2012
I thought you did the whole scene with them very well. She didn't want it, but when they were together, she was really better. :)
-MJ
LibraryLady08 chapter 14 . 9/12/2012
Ah, a treat! A two-fer. :)
District12Goer chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Not sure what to think at the moment but I'm enjoying so far.
589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »