Reviews for A Cracked and Clouded Mirror
CynMar Rom chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh this is going to be awesome! :D :D :D
I am really glad you're back hon, and I'll wait however long it takes :)
Much love!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/17/2012
Thanks for continuing this story. I can't wait to see what will transpire with all of these gifts in the battle.
Chalger chapter 16 . 9/17/2012
I love you
Erikajo chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
Still love the story! Take as long as you want. It is no big deal to go back a couple of chapters and review if it has been a while between updates. :)
Sunshinemommy chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
Thanks for the reminder on Nessie's special talent. I was just getting ready to look for it :) Can't wait to see the showdown! So excited that the hybrids are joining the vamps... With all these special talents on the field, it should be an exciting battle! Great update, as usual :)
Okkervil chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
cahtx chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
Thank you for the reminder on Nessie. I can not wait to see how that comes into play because it sounds extremely interesting.

Thank you for the update. I am always ready for anything that you give us. Your story and your writing is that good and I don't mind the wait one bit!
aerobee82 chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
I think I missed a few chapters, Jesus. LOL Definite fail.

And afterward, when they lay naked in the dark, wrapped around each other, not exhausted but momentarily spent, he knew that this was why he had to protect her. This was his reason, this woman, this bundle of contradictions and confusion and courage. The knowledge burned deep inside him, irreversibly written in blood on his soul.

* I loved this paragraph. You brought them together in a way I only imagined them being together, ykwim? Angry and frustrated, followed by some more tender times. It does bother me a little that Bella never kissed his lips, but I don't really expect her to do so until she's ready for it. Idk if I'm even making sense. I hope I didn't miss any other chapters.
Twiggalina chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
Great chapter as always!
aerobee82 chapter 15 . 9/16/2012
Ack! I read out of order! #FAIL

Even though I read out of order, I still enjoyed this chapter. I was so glad that Bella didn't shut Edward down again, or dismiss the fact that they're mated.
aerobee82 chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
Garrett was the first to speak. "Well, give me liberty or give me death, I say!"

Kate giggled, and the quiet that had fallen over the camp with Nahuel's arrival broke.

Haha, I giggle, too. Garrett FTW.

So anticipating the battle! I can't wait. This chapter was awesome, and I felt like I was in the moment with these characters.
jwevans chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
I'm always happy to see an update from you. Your stories are very interesting.

Thanks for hanging in there.
stephi910 chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
good chapter, really confused by that last paragraph tho. and thanks for the reminder about nessie's power...can't wait for the next update!
Camilla10 chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
Very useful indeed.
I wouldn't dream to flounce the story, it is enthralling. And thanks for the recap that allowed for me to enjoy the chapter fully.
LibraryLady08 chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
Thanks for the little reminder. That was great!
604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »