Reviews for A Cracked and Clouded Mirror
Mrs.E.A.Cullen-17 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Wow! You definitely got my heart ponding with this beginning. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon. Much appreciated!

EmilyMrs.E. -17
DawnStimson chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I'm intrigued! I can't wait for more. Sounds like a really good story.
heygirl18 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Welcome back!

You have me hooked from the creepy letter at the beginning of the chapter. As for the writer of said letter - I thought it was Edward until he ended up being the poor post office worker!

Can't wait to watch this tale unfold xx
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I'm giving this a shot based on a rec from Katinki- she's a pretty trustworthy source of good fic recs! An intriguing start, and I'm looking forward to the next installment!

Cheers :)
ElspethGordie chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Glad to see you back ;) Very interesting start... I look forward to seeing where you take this.
sellabella chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wow. This is very intriguing. I can't wait til the next chapter.
midsouthmama chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Yikes. I think Bella is in trouble. Interesting, the stalker isn't Edward, huh? I'm intrigued...

Can't wait to read more! :D
g8r gal chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I'm intrigued.
Raewright chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Spoooo-kyyyy! Very excited about this fic!
Jacumba chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I forsee magical powers. U have me intrigued. Can't wait for new update.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Very interesting... :)
packermom chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I was pretty happy to see you have a new story and as usual you don't disappoint Can't wait to read mire!
JLPinNYC chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
So thank god the creepy letter writer isn't Edward. I had a feeling the po box info would disappear at the hands of the mystery woman at the counter.

I'm definitely intrigued. :)

Jenn
katinki chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
oh look what appeared in my box! :D love it. but then you know that already. (note: i'm still waiting for *that* chapter... js...;))

excellent start. i love how you are setting this up.

-k
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I so can't wait for more of this!
600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 Next »