Reviews for A Cracked and Clouded Mirror
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
OOOOO! I like the way this started, can't wait for more.
apricot30 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Wow. This is intriguing. So if I were to suspect, maybe it was Aro who was writing Bella. And Alice is working with/for him?
edwardcu77en7over chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
wow! o.o I didnt expect Edward to be human but Im glad he is not the creep stalking Bella... I suspect is Aro but is soon to know, right?
detroitangel chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Very ominous beginning. I am intrigued and excited to see more of an original story enfold here.
Mrs.E.A.Cullen-17 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Wow! You definitely got my heart ponding with this beginning. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon. Much appreciated!

~Emily~~Mrs.E. -17~
DawnStimson chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I'm intrigued! I can't wait for more. Sounds like a really good story.
heygirl18 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Welcome back!

You have me hooked from the creepy letter at the beginning of the chapter. As for the writer of said letter - I thought it was Edward until he ended up being the poor post office worker!

Can't wait to watch this tale unfold xx
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I'm giving this a shot based on a rec from Katinki- she's a pretty trustworthy source of good fic recs! An intriguing start, and I'm looking forward to the next installment!

Cheers :)
ElspethGordie chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Glad to see you back ;) Very interesting start... I look forward to seeing where you take this.
sellabella chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wow. This is very intriguing. I can't wait til the next chapter.
midsouthmama chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Yikes. I think Bella is in trouble. Interesting, the stalker isn't Edward, huh? I'm intrigued...

Can't wait to read more! :D
g8r gal chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I'm intrigued.
Raewright chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Spoooo-kyyyy! Very excited about this fic!
Jacumba chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I forsee magical powers. U have me intrigued. Can't wait for new update.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 7/31/2011