Reviews for A Cracked and Clouded Mirror
AH Darling chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
OH! What an awsome chapter. So much to think about with hybrids on their side and the battle soon to start!

Thanks so much for sharing, loved it!
ss77 chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
A little support from the hybrids. Brilliant. Looking forward to seeing Vanessa in action. Glad Bella and Edward have taken care of tht sexual tension. Seems to be working for them. :)
dreamzuvedward chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
Hmm, who is Nessie's father? A vampire mind-reader? Ooh, yuck, is it Aro? Sorry, I don't know why that grosses me out haha. But things are really moving along now. Your Bella is awfully grumpy! I thought sex with Edward would calm her down a little :) Not that she doesn't have reason, but really, we're talking hot vampire biting sex with Edward!
Maplestyle chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
I'll admit I'm kind of scared for the battle! But I still can't wait!
blueeyes11354 chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
Things are heating up.
katinki chapter 15 . 9/15/2012
Eeks! Of course you'd stop there! Boooo. Hahaha no, kidding. Really enjoying and looking forward to what comes next. :)
katinki chapter 14 . 9/15/2012
how did i miss this? unf! :D
stephi910 chapter 15 . 9/14/2012
great chapter! can't wait to see what happens next, hope you update again soon!
Azlady2003 chapter 15 . 9/12/2012
Oh sex btwn the two and the fight abt to happen
LibraryLady08 chapter 15 . 9/12/2012
I thought you did the whole scene with them very well. She didn't want it, but when they were together, she was really better. :)
-MJ
LibraryLady08 chapter 14 . 9/12/2012
Ah, a treat! A two-fer. :)
District12Goer chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Not sure what to think at the moment but I'm enjoying so far.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
I love these last two chapters. I love this Edward, he just goes with the flow. Can't wait till next time.
AH Darling chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
So, more YAY in that she was nicer to him. I like that, a lot. Glad that she accepted the "I'm your Mate!" issue without insulting him or treating him badly. It sounds like sit is happening soon and I am worried that they won't both be all right. I hope they will...

Thanks for sharing!
AH Darling chapter 14 . 9/11/2012
YAY! Fist bumping Edward for his cherry pop! I hope that it makes Bella a bit nicer to him, LOL.

Thanks for sharing!