Reviews for Flynn Wanted
Amanthya chapter 18 . 3/24/2014
I love happy endings! I almost didn't realize there was an epilogue, but I'm glad I saw it. I'm glad for Francis, and for our favorite couple. : D
Amanthya chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
Rather enjoyable, and I liked seeing Eugene's past, and how he and Rapunzel are finding a balance between her need for independence vs. his need to keep her safe. And the hi pot, I'm kettle line? Hilarious! You literally made me lol. The king seems very wise, I can see why he is such a good ruler.

Definitely will be re-reading. Thanks for sharing. : )
Amanthya chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
I like the fleshing out of his background, and how he puts Rapunzel first, even at the expense of his own feelings. I will definitely have to come back for more when I get a chance!
SweetUnknown chapter 18 . 2/27/2012
Where to start!

Well, let me say first that I loved your OC’s. They were well developed and real, human in their thought processes and actions. Francis broke my heart even when I wanted to smack some sense into him, and I ADORED Aunt Aya. She’s so spunky and old school. I cheered every time she entered the story.

You absolutely nailed Rapunzel. Her excitement over accomplishing the simplest things (like rescuing Francis), her chattiness, perkiness, that mix of determination and timidity was all perfect. And the way you described her climbing and clinging to Flynn (who was also nicely in character)—hilarious.

I could have lived without the dead hair rope, though. *Shudders* I have thing about hair. Once it detaches from the body I don’t want ANYTHING more to do with it. So even though I recognize that it was a great plot device, I about screamed the first time she lugged the old braid out of the cupboard, and had to mentally cover my eyes every time she used it. When Francis cut it I was torn between relief—now she HAD to throw it away, right? RIGHT?—and sadness because OH MY GOD WHEN RAPUNZEL IS SAD THE WORLD IS SAD. But then she managed to salvage it and I sighed and went back to covering my eyes. There was just no winning there ;P

Flynn keeping things distant with Rapunzel in the beginning of the story because he “knows what she needs” more than she does was a little irritating—my tiny, inner feminist shakes her finger at you, miss!—but you did so well getting across Flynn’s very reasonable concerns (and his low self-esteem when it comes to feeling worthy), and Rapunzel’s sweet, very naive mindset, that it fit with the situation and characters. And while it still made me grumble whenever Flynn made decisions for her that by right he should have trusted Rapunzel to be able to make herself, I always understood why, and it never seemed overbearing or condescending (well, besides that one time, but at least he caught himself). So all the props to you for being able to pull that balancing act off, cause it’s a tough one. Plus, it only made me cheer harder when Rapunzel finally DID draw up her courage and do something on her own, and by her own choice. Ah, character development! I think you mentioned it in one of your author’s notes, and I loved it because you’re absolutely right: codependency is NOT romance. And you do a great job addressing that here. :)

Overall, your story was sweet, funny, exciting and I loved it. Great job! :)
TheLadyW chapter 18 . 2/1/2012
Thank you for sharing this lovely story. It was a lot of fun to read.
Mrs.Winchester Dean's Wife chapter 18 . 1/16/2012
No dude, keep up the good work, you had me hooked in my seat til I finished reading the story...such a beautiful piece of literature. Write more on tangled because it is my most favorite movie of ALL time! Again good job :D
Krystalslazz chapter 18 . 1/11/2012
very good :) i enjoyed that :D
StilinskiFanatic chapter 18 . 12/26/2011
I loved this story! I laughed so hard while reading it. Great job, can't wait to read more of your stories!
pamplemousse07 chapter 18 . 12/18/2011
AWWW! :DD

Best happy ending ever. I totally wasn't expecting that ending for Francis, but I really liked it. Everyone got their happy ending which makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :)
Jane McAvoy chapter 18 . 12/17/2011
Thanks for a terrific story! The ending was great. I'm glad Francis got a second chance. And the proposal just makes the story come full circle. I remember at the beginning (when he was about to leave), Eugene wouldn't even dare let Rapunzel bring up marriage. It's nice to see the growth and character development for both of them as the story progressed. And I love how you write both characters, representing them as intelligent, sensible, and capable.

I'm excited you've decided to do more Tangled stories and I'll definitely be on the look out for them!
KiannaLeighMV500 chapter 18 . 12/17/2011
Awww! This was so cute! Everything worked out well! Teehee. It was just absolutely lovely.
Shinammi chapter 18 . 12/16/2011
Okay everybody, all together now: Awwwwwww! D That's what this chapter was. One big "awwwww!" Each scene was just so fantastic, especially the beginning. Since I've been in the Tangled fandom, I've discovered that I love the idea of Eugene interacting with children. It just screams "cuteness" to me. And Rapunzel upstaging him at the last minute was pretty awesome too. (Because that's just such an in-character thing for her to do. ;p)

I'm glad to hear that things have turned out so well for Francis. I really hope he decides to chase after that dream, and gets what he wants in the end. He definitely deserves a second chance. And OF COURSE I'm thrilled about Rapunzel and Eugene getting engaged! D Soooooo adorable! You made my inner fangirl quite happy with that.

So all in all, this has been such an amazing story! I've loved reading it and I'm sad to see it end, but you'd darn well better believe I'm gonna be reading your upcoming Tangled fics! I really can't wait to see what more awesomeness you've got planned. )
EdwardBellaAndSasuSaku4Eva chapter 18 . 12/16/2011
I'm so sad this is over :( I'm in love with the ending and Rapunzel's reaction to the proposal is so her *hearts* Less than a month to the sequel too :) So excited for that...

I love that Francis is going on to bigger and better things too :D I love the brotherly pep talk Eugene gave him by the way :)

Thank you so much for writing this :) It was unbelievable and awesome and adorable and stupendous and anything else. *hearts* I can't wait to read all the other stories you have planned (especially the ones you told me about) :D Till next time! :)
bbb136 chapter 18 . 12/16/2011
;3 Yay for a Disney ending! The power of Disney is to make even a dystopian story happy.

Cheers for writing, and I'll keep an eye out for your other fic.
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 18 . 12/16/2011
I love happy endings to! Beautiful! I will look for your other Tangled stories.