Reviews for Ferocity
SlythClover chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
LOL in the end XDD

Oh my, I was so ill-at-ease at the beginning but this last catching phrase...It just cracked the whole tension up XD

Again, congrats for your poems ! It is true I like your poems more than your stories, because of the music on the one hand, and because you're always so hard on Riki on the other..."

See you soon in FF !

Clover
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Great ! I was a bit reluctant first, and I read pretty fast because of it, but the last line made me litteraly fall from my bed so I took a second look.

And as many commenters already, a deep bow for your poetic prosis.

Short, but great.

No : short and great :)
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
WHAT DO YOU MEAN ROUND TWO, YOU DUMBASS?
shadow halfbreed chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
lol, wow, I was actually a bit worried to read at the thought of how rough Iason can get...but that was actually written really well, nice work :)
5123 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Nice! Like the smex hot! More please :)
Nemesis La Algol chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
As it is said here : "the Master is ruthless tonight." ' !
Midnight Arsevell chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Wow um this is some hard core stuff you wrote. I like it but daayyuummmmm can u write it more in detail. We want the yaoiness in the yaoi!ยก
Maidenrose chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Yep round 2! And now!
Diana Prince chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Ah that was good and quick. Just saw the anime today very good easily a favorite. Good job on the story.
AeryonSun chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is exciting to read! Love how rhythmically attuned those two were with each other! How Iason knew just how rough he could take Riki and still keep him bound and in love with him. Love this! Very beautiful indeed!
Sapphire-sama Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This was very nice. I think the style in which you wrote it is very unique.
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
It's rough, and passionate, just like their love. Your prose matches Iason and Riki's relationship here perfectly, and that's awesome. I loved this _
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Short and very rough, but you put passion in it! I don't really like these violent relationships, but don't let yourself discouraged by me n_n

I would like to read that one shot, as long as it's more gentle than this.
Cerberus Revised chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
What a great short piece, the poetic quality makes for powerful reading. Each line like its own quick thrust, ending with a most satisfying climax. I agree with other reviewers, the last few lines left me with a satiated smile.

"Chains jangle, garments rip. Blue eyes rake exposed flesh." one can hear the sounds of this line, feel the violence.

"Bodies undulate, cries escalate. Pet is pillaged as hearts exasperate."Love this combination of words.

Another well done AnK piece. It leaves me ready for another round as well... :)
gungnirburst chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I flailed when I got your message (which I will answer soon). It was a real big, "Omg, she's alive!" moment. I missed reading your stories! I should go back and reread them, actually.

And, on the subject of flailing, I did that when I read the first story line. Gosh, I haven't read AnK fanfiction in a while. I'm not even sure if I've read any since I last spoke to you. I'll still read any that you publish for it, though. How can I not?

But I love that there's so much depicted here despite the length. Their coupling is so violent, and Iason seems so ravenous. Well, he always is but still. Although, it's probably wrong that I snickered at the slap. I suppose I'm sadistic like that. This whole thing is like punishment, but it's not because Riki likes it. What a way to exploit that masochistic side of him. ...I really do think he's a masochist, though.

And I'm sure you've had comments about that last line by now, but just know it tickled me very much. I still have a smile on my face because of it. Insatiable much?

...Random little tidbit here, but I don't believe that I have you on my author alerts. *casually does that if not*

Anyway, I can't wait to see more from you.

With love,