Reviews for Haunted
annethepyro chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
Please update? I really want to know what happens next.
The Eve of Ten-Thousand Mists chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update! I love your story
Laurie Jupiter chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Nicely done!

Paxton Fettel was kept in character, being the twisted and violent man that he is. And of course, I would agree that Fettel wouldn't be above having physical urges, I too see him as a man who is in complete control of himself.

Also, it was an interesting take on an OC being connected to one of the characters of the game. I'm just wondering whether this story takes place after or before the events of FEAR 3 happen? I'm assuming so, given that Fettel is somewhat imprisoned in an Armacham facility.

I am interested in finding out about Catherine Moody's past, seeing as she might have been part of Project Paragon and is able to search through Fettel's mind rather successfully. I think she might have been a failed experiment, which is why they didn't let her continue on to Project Harbinger (hence the mind wipe). I also want to know how she would react to finding out that the man she pitied was also the same man who killed her father. Given the fact that she seems to let her temper get the better of her, I'm pretty sure that the overall result wouldn't be good. /yikes/

One of my only gripes about this story was the random insertion of song lyrics. While I love Florence and the Machine, it did kind of feel out place with the atmosphere you were trying to portray.

I hope that you'll continue this story someday, I think it has massive potential. However, since I am reading it from 2013 and this story was posted on 2011, I find it highly unlikely. :(
Pax chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
Please continue. This is incredibly well-written.
LuluCalliope chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
It's been over a year since you last updated! Are you planning on continuing this story?
LuluCalliope chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Rule number one with me: NO SONGFICS. Not only are they annoying and fluffy, but the fan fiction site is starting to crack down on them and remove them along with M-rated stories because of "copyright issues" or whatever.

Anyway! Aside from that, how was this chapter?

AMAZING!
LuluCalliope chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Oh la la...somebody doesn't like boys poking around her mind. Ha, ha, ha...actually, I don't think that I would, either...it could cause problems for her later in the story if she starts thinking, "Oh, I really like Fettel!" Then he could get inside her mind and use that to torment her...or something.
LuluCalliope chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Oh...I smell tension! And tension is my best friend in the fan fiction community. (Aside from the amazing authors that I've met, of course.)
LuluCalliope chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
No, it's not overdramatic. It's intense! I would freak out if I had nightmares like this girl did! Alma is scarier than those creepy girls from movies like The Ring and The Grudge (which, as lame as they probably are, I will admit to being afraid of). And Paxton is soooo hot in his own way. (I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so, ha ha.)

One thing that was slightly corny is the name of the girl: Catherine Moody. All I can think about is Mad-Eye Moody from Harry Potter. I suppose that it kind of works: both characters weren't exactly right in the head, but still...

Anyway, great work overall!
WolfNinjaHiruka chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
U r continuing this ya? Cuz I see the date and I'm like rrly? It's from 2011... Man, I want to see what's gonna happen next *pout face*
Lol I read and i was like 'heh, is this rrly rated T? This should've been rated M if it were a bit more *ahem*graphic*ahem* and what-not xD
I was in a giggling fit when I read the part that Paxton had an arousal, idk why but I guess cuz since he's all cannibalistic he wouldn't get 'excited' but I like this Paxton Fettel...
Ur continuing right? If not Imma hunt u down...
MeanieFace chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Hi, I really enjoyed this fic, But I see that its been a while since you last updated. Are you going to continue with it?
defying gravity10 chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
Ive only just found this and Im so glad that I did because I'm hooked already! I'm loving how you've opened up a clear path to a relationship but still kept him so in character. Can't wait for more :)
Snookermaniac chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Hi Scarletscript,
I just found this fic, enjoyed reading thus far very much (love your OC and portrayal of Pax so far) and sincerely hope you haven't abandoned it yet. That would be a crying shame.
Lyredragon chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Ooh, it's getting good. This one was a nosebleeder.

I hope you haven't given up on this, I'm really looking forward to what happens next!
Guiltiness chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Wh-where's the end? T_T
You should finish it.
It was really awesome. And sexy! x