Reviews for So Five Guys Walk Into A Dentist's Office
Hechu chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
That sounds really scary, waking up in the middle of getting your TEETH pulled. Ow. Dentists are kind of scary though. I broke my tooth and spend 2 HOURS with all these tools in my mouth trying to put some sort of "cap" on it. Your storys super good so far!

Synchro lover chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
:O noooo!
Ihni chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
Aw man! This was a totally awesome story! :D I loved it, and it made me laugh so many times. Also, I'm a collector of quotes, and I found some really nice ones in this story. Thanks for those! :D

Also, a thought that occurred to me while reading this; Alex and K-Unit's time in Breacon Beacons would be one HELL of a TV-show. Think "MASH" ... :p
Jay Q chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
"So, are you going to let my arm go, or did you just really want to come to the showers with me?"

The man seemed to snap out of what ever funky trance he was in, and instantly dropped my arm like it was a hot poker. "Get out of here, Cub," he growled, giving me a firm shove out of the room.

"Are you sure?" I called back over my shoulder.

Wolf slammed the door in my face.

Yep. I chuckled as I went down the steps. Things are definitely back to normal.

And my reply to that is that right now, i'm pretty much laughing my ass off
The Potters of the Future chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Can you do another story about recovering Tom?
Bandgeek2015 chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Hope u update soon!...well Live and Let Die I mean...
InLoveWithAFairytale chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Duh duh DUH!

Aww, you can't leave it at that cliffhanger! Why must you do this to me? *glares*

Harry Potter reference :) Hehe, being called Mad Eye Moody, Wolverine and the Terminator would not be taken well...

"He told me that when he finally told her he worked for the Secret Air Service, she asked if that meant he could fly her and her friends to Barbados for free." Is it bad that that's the sort of thing that I would believe? :/

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I really like this story :) Yup, I'm still messing with your head ;)

zeichnerinaga chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
shoot, dear, i'm so sorry for tom :C 'cry'
ALBANY chapter 13 . 8/23/2011

Mainn chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
Awesome epilogue. I really hope a sequel comes of this. Keep up the great work!
Writer With Sprite chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
can't wait to check it out. looks great. thanks for finishing.
control of chaos chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
Now THAT is an epilogue. From the master of shameless self-advertisement herself, that was a job well done.

But before I go into that, I have to start from the beginning. The part at the beginning is a good redeployment scene. You dive right in to how their characters have changed, as well as their lives, and call them by name instead of codename. It gives the impression that their connection to Alex isn't so much just as a team now, as it is a personal one. Mentioning a little bit about all of them, but not so much as to be overwhelming, is a good transition in between this story and LALD.

Your epilogue gives the reader just a taste of what is to come, and the transition between your humorous 'prologue' to the more serious undertones of LALD is impressive. I hope to see more of that humor in LALD, but the tone you have already set is very well done.

Then we come to the end. It wasn't really a cliffhanger, so much as a paperclip to connect the two stories, which makes it all the better. We have a good guess as to what happened during the mission and how it ended, but not enough to translate all the feelings running amuk in LALD.

So all in all, I have greatly enjoyed this story. I expect some updates for LALD, but knowing the transition from the summer back to college, I can understand if it takes you some time to get adjusted. Hope to see more of you here soon!
ReillyScarecrowRocks chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
moving in must have been fun ;) (just been doing the same, and i felt like strangling my darn brother half the time XD)

'whether Teo had "buried him somewhere in the backyard," haha Wolf just can't get a break, i like Marie already XD

'try not to run into oncoming traffic' HAHAHA nice Wolf, shows how much you think of your team XD

i keep forgetting this is a prequel to LALD because they have such different tones to them; this one's rather hilarious ;) and the other one is a lot more ...suspenseful (and i'm still worried about Tom!) though it still has its fair share of humerous moments :D

i think this epilogue was great in the way it allowed us to see the transition between the two fics

can't wait to see what happens next in LALD!

ps - it's still evening here :)

pps - i'm still worried about Tom :D
Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
This was a great story!

And I did enjoy the epilouge.

And Live and Let Die, was also great.

InLoveWithAFairytale chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
This is really good :)

The end part about the shower is hilarious. In fact, this entire story has so many funny parts in it :) Well done you! Haha XD

Looking forward to the next chapter!

138 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »