Reviews for So Five Guys Walk Into A Dentist's Office
InLoveWithAFairytale chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
Strip poker...

!
InLoveWithAFairytale chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I'll be honest with you, I laughed at this. Bet you thought I was going to say it was horrible or something! I don't know why, but if someone says "Let me be honest with you", it normally follows with bad news. Maybe that's just me though.

Anyway, the bit when you described what experience they all had, then just went "Great." - Totally cracked up.

Great opening chapter, now going to read the rest :)

~Tales
Nikki the Spy chapter 12 . 8/21/2011
Ha ha ha! Wolf's reaction. LOL. I nearly peed my pants laughing when Alex told him what he'd told Marie. And Marie giving Eagle her number when he was unconscious. Just too good.
Mainn chapter 12 . 8/21/2011
Awesomely fantastic. I loved the ending. So well done. I look forward to reading your other fics.
MyOpium chapter 12 . 8/21/2011
No not the end .))))))) that it's what I feel but instead let me say congratulation you just finish (nearly) writing an awesome story that mingle humour and drama, lot of laugh, smile and some more serious moment. Now the only thing I can do to read more of your writing is to go and read all of you other published one .

In this chapter your freak out Eagle is great because you manage to keep him in character, you an Eagle's master (bow), you have shown us many side of him and this is like a finale.

And the end between Alex and Wolf is so wonderful, I was grinning and laughing like a mad girl (luckily no witness this time).

I can't wait for your epilogue.

Till next time (_)/
Writer With Sprite chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
this is awesome.

thanks for posting.

looking forward to more fun stuff.
Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
HAHA, looking forward to the epilouge.

Keep it up.

:D
ALBANY chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
ME ENCANTA ESTE FINAL , YA TE HE DICHO QUE NO SOY ADICTA A LAS HISTORIAS CON HUMOR , ME GUSTAN GENERALMENTE SI HAY ANGUSTIA Y TORTURA , PERO ESTA ES REALMENTE BUENA POR QUE CON TOQUES DE HUMOR RESCATA LA AMISTAD Y COMPROMISO QUE HAY ENTRE LOS PERSONAJES(CUB, LOBO, SNAKE, AGUILA, BEN)QUIZAS ASI SEA EN LAS VERDADERAS UNIDADES SAS ,QUITANDO A NUESTRO ESPIA ADOLESCENTE.

ESPERO PRONTO EL EPILOGO.
Bandgeek2015 chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
Loved this story! ITS SOOOOOOO GOOD! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SOOOOOOOOOO sad it's over though :'( Hope you start another story real soon! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
control of chaos chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
*fangirl moment* Alex is just too perfect in here. He's funny, serious and always knows exactly what to do. Or in this case, what to say. And the part with him and Wolf? Aweeeesome!

"Are you sure?" That just made me laugh hysterically.

The best part is that we get an epilogue too! Can't wait to see how you wrap it all up. Good job, and I fully expect another story on the way.
Scamp87 chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
This story was amazing! I am soooo sad that it is over! It was the funniest fanfic I have ever read! I thought it was really funny that Marie ended up liking Eagle and I loved how they all really found out what happened at the end! Thanks for writing this:)
ReillyScarecrowRocks chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
'Maybe I should try playing dead...' if it didn't work in 'without a paddle', i doubt it's going to work here XD

woooaah! cool it, Eagle, cool it! scary :O

'Wow.' i agree, wow, Wolf really IS a good leader :D

'As nice as this was, it was bordering mushy' haha so true XD

HAHAHA i love, like love, the way Alex is changing the direction of the conversation XD

great way to end the chapter, now it's just the epilogue to go!

Ragold chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Cliffhanger! Uhggg!
control of chaos chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Eagle still hasn't killed them yet? Impressive. Guess we get that next chapter.

The whole kidnapping thing? Oh that was priceless. Almost as awesome as the dialog you had last chapter in the way that it was unexpected and just plain hilarious. I can imagine that the sergeant is just as confused as Eagle by this point.

But the part with Alex was downright AWESOME! If I had a scale for awesomeness, it would have exploded right there. It was funny, truthful (in an evading the point sort of way), and a good cover story. Not to mention that it would bring the group together. (Though if they aren't a closer unit after the 'strip poker' story, they never will be.)

Eagle should be glad that he didn't have to pay his dentist bill, at the very least. Hope that's consolation after figuring out why they really drugged him. Or will he ever find out? Will he live the rest of his life, believing Alex's story? The world may never know. *dramatic music as screen fades out*

Can't wait for the next chapter and epilogue. May the humor never end.
Bandgeek2015 chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Awwwwwwwww I'm sad tht theres only 1 more chapter left :'(. Well, super good as always! :D And Update soon! :DDDDDD
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »