Reviews for So Five Guys Walk Into A Dentist's Office
control of chaos chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
Now THAT is an epilogue. From the master of shameless self-advertisement herself, that was a job well done.

But before I go into that, I have to start from the beginning. The part at the beginning is a good redeployment scene. You dive right in to how their characters have changed, as well as their lives, and call them by name instead of codename. It gives the impression that their connection to Alex isn't so much just as a team now, as it is a personal one. Mentioning a little bit about all of them, but not so much as to be overwhelming, is a good transition in between this story and LALD.

Your epilogue gives the reader just a taste of what is to come, and the transition between your humorous 'prologue' to the more serious undertones of LALD is impressive. I hope to see more of that humor in LALD, but the tone you have already set is very well done.

Then we come to the end. It wasn't really a cliffhanger, so much as a paperclip to connect the two stories, which makes it all the better. We have a good guess as to what happened during the mission and how it ended, but not enough to translate all the feelings running amuk in LALD.

So all in all, I have greatly enjoyed this story. I expect some updates for LALD, but knowing the transition from the summer back to college, I can understand if it takes you some time to get adjusted. Hope to see more of you here soon!
ReillyScarecrowRocks chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
moving in must have been fun ;) (just been doing the same, and i felt like strangling my darn brother half the time XD)

'whether Teo had "buried him somewhere in the backyard," haha Wolf just can't get a break, i like Marie already XD

'try not to run into oncoming traffic' HAHAHA nice Wolf, shows how much you think of your team XD

i keep forgetting this is a prequel to LALD because they have such different tones to them; this one's rather hilarious ;) and the other one is a lot more ...suspenseful (and i'm still worried about Tom!) though it still has its fair share of humerous moments :D

i think this epilogue was great in the way it allowed us to see the transition between the two fics

can't wait to see what happens next in LALD!

:D

ps - it's still evening here :)

pps - i'm still worried about Tom :D
Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
This was a great story!

And I did enjoy the epilouge.

And Live and Let Die, was also great.

InLoveWithAFairytale chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
This is really good :)

The end part about the shower is hilarious. In fact, this entire story has so many funny parts in it :) Well done you! Haha XD

Looking forward to the next chapter!

~Tales
InLoveWithAFairytale chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
Strip poker...

!
InLoveWithAFairytale chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I'll be honest with you, I laughed at this. Bet you thought I was going to say it was horrible or something! I don't know why, but if someone says "Let me be honest with you", it normally follows with bad news. Maybe that's just me though.

Anyway, the bit when you described what experience they all had, then just went "Great." - Totally cracked up.

Great opening chapter, now going to read the rest :)

~Tales
Nikki the Spy chapter 12 . 8/21/2011
Ha ha ha! Wolf's reaction. LOL. I nearly peed my pants laughing when Alex told him what he'd told Marie. And Marie giving Eagle her number when he was unconscious. Just too good.
Mainn chapter 12 . 8/21/2011
Awesomely fantastic. I loved the ending. So well done. I look forward to reading your other fics.
MyOpium chapter 12 . 8/21/2011
No not the end .))))))) that it's what I feel but instead let me say congratulation you just finish (nearly) writing an awesome story that mingle humour and drama, lot of laugh, smile and some more serious moment. Now the only thing I can do to read more of your writing is to go and read all of you other published one .

In this chapter your freak out Eagle is great because you manage to keep him in character, you an Eagle's master (bow), you have shown us many side of him and this is like a finale.

And the end between Alex and Wolf is so wonderful, I was grinning and laughing like a mad girl (luckily no witness this time).

I can't wait for your epilogue.

Till next time (_)/
Writer With Sprite chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
this is awesome.

thanks for posting.

looking forward to more fun stuff.
Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
HAHA, looking forward to the epilouge.

Keep it up.

ALBANY chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
ME ENCANTA ESTE FINAL , YA TE HE DICHO QUE NO SOY ADICTA A LAS HISTORIAS CON HUMOR , ME GUSTAN GENERALMENTE SI HAY ANGUSTIA Y TORTURA , PERO ESTA ES REALMENTE BUENA POR QUE CON TOQUES DE HUMOR RESCATA LA AMISTAD Y COMPROMISO QUE HAY ENTRE LOS PERSONAJES(CUB, LOBO, SNAKE, AGUILA, BEN)QUIZAS ASI SEA EN LAS VERDADERAS UNIDADES SAS ,QUITANDO A NUESTRO ESPIA ADOLESCENTE.

ESPERO PRONTO EL EPILOGO.
Bandgeek2015 chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
Loved this story! ITS SOOOOOOO GOOD! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SOOOOOOOOOO sad it's over though :'( Hope you start another story real soon! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
control of chaos chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
*fangirl moment* Alex is just too perfect in here. He's funny, serious and always knows exactly what to do. Or in this case, what to say. And the part with him and Wolf? Aweeeesome!

"Are you sure?" That just made me laugh hysterically.

The best part is that we get an epilogue too! Can't wait to see how you wrap it all up. Good job, and I fully expect another story on the way.
Scamp87 chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
This story was amazing! I am soooo sad that it is over! It was the funniest fanfic I have ever read! I thought it was really funny that Marie ended up liking Eagle and I loved how they all really found out what happened at the end! Thanks for writing this:)
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »