Reviews for Lessons That Magic Can't Teach
mark chapter 20 . 11/26/2013
This was awesome! I honestly wouldn't dream of trying to put my own wants into this story. You've got a brilliant and imaginative mind so I just look forward to seeing where you take the story.
burnblebee chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Rah rah rah still love this story. After the fight with Versala is there going to be another life lesson for Dave? Hmn keep it up _
ritamej chapter 19 . 7/24/2013
I knew before reading it that the counter curse would be a kiss from true love. Very princess-esque. And nice touch with the Jabberwocky, Alice in Wonderland happens to be one of my favorite books. What going to happen next though. Charley still has to come to terms with th nightmare and they still have Michael and his Master to deal with. Though my guess is her discarding him and using his ring for more power and then taking them on.
thunderyoshi chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
This is awesome! Keep it up!
burnblebee chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
Loving the story. I would ask you to update soon but you probably won't. So good job & keep up the good work!
ritamej chapter 18 . 6/7/2013
Well he's a dick. That's a low blow and truly a dick move. Though considering he is a jealous ex I wouldn't expect more from him. But what does the spell do? Or is it considered a curse?

Is it slowly going to kill her? Or maybe alter her in some form? Like make her evil by brainwashing her?

I like the combo punch at the end though I was satisfied by the act.
AnonymousOc chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
I'd love if you'd turn this into a Dave/Charley fanfic...
The Lady Geek chapter 17 . 4/29/2013
I. Love. Your. Plots!
ritamej chapter 16 . 3/9/2013
pooh, it didn't let me sign in, so the last comment was mine, just not signed by me. Just got it working. But yea great chapter again!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/9/2013
I like the life lesson at the end. Its true, you can be surrounded by friends, but the amount you can count on to have your back is most likely less than half of them.

I can not wait for the confrontation scene. He's going to be all, "why isn't this working, you said it would work." or, "It worked last time." or something around those lines. And then Charlie will be all, "I'm a sorceress bitch." And then pow, hit him with a spell.

Most likely it will not actually be that dialogue but yea. Can't wait *cheshire grin*
mimi12349876 chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
WIN!
ritamej chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
I like the fact magical items can't work on other sorcessors. Isn't he going to be in for a nasty surprise when he realizes she isn't some weak girl he thought she was. I'm looking forward to that actually.
Stranger chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
Whens the next update?
ritamej chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
Well I'm glad I could help inspire you. Though I think that asshole has something coming to him if he thinks she's the same girl he used to know. Unless he places a spell on her, but Kaleros will probably sense that. Unless he gets taken out and the teacher replaces herself as him. Which means she would have to know a bit about him so maybe there's history there? Sorry went on a tangent there.

Anyway, hopefully their make out session doesn't get cut short!
ritamej chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
Yea I have a feeling he's either overreacting or that the guy is trouble. Maybe he's a Morganian? I wish I could see the piece for real. And Dave should ask Kaleros who he is, maybe he knows him?