Reviews for A Welcome Darkness
grimmich chapter 9 . 11/22
Hahahahaha oh my god i loved that chapter! Please update soon i have to see what happens next!
grimmich chapter 5 . 11/21
... Like hermione has the right to question him in the first place let alone demand an answer!
grimmich chapter 2 . 11/21
Umm why would an 11 year old have to lean down to kiss any part of his face? Unless they are on stairs and you just left that part out...
Illiniwek94 chapter 9 . 11/12
I know it's been an age since you posted, but this is really cool. Here's hoping a little encouragement is enough to get you back in the game, cause I really enjoyed reading this. It's an original, fresh take on the typical "manipulative Headmaster" fic, and that's hard to come by in this day and age.

plz come back

Blazeb79 chapter 9 . 5/1
Amazing story. I really hope you continue it one day.
BlazeStryker chapter 9 . 4/3
Considering how dark *venificus bona* is, Voldemort probably figured it was every six hundred and *sixty* six years. It would explain why he got the alignment date wrong.
noylj chapter 1 . 2/20
I love Harry and Gabby. Hope you come back to this story.
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 9 . 1/15
kick ass !
DarkFox17 chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
Good story hope it continues.

So few good creature harry story's out there, this is a welcome change.
desdelor97 chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
This was a great chapter. please keep up the great work and please update soon.
old-crow chapter 9 . 6/25/2014

I laughed my ass off at your Damn, that kid is scary line.

I hope you have a blast writing the next handful of chapters.

old-crow chapter 2 . 6/25/2014

It's a small thing, but the UK doesn't have hundred pound notes. You meant fifties.

Regarding Gabbies father's question about what side Harry is on - what is that supposed to mean? He's obviously not on Riddle's.

Lord worth chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
hope u update this story...
ubetiburn chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
I like the way that you have Harry treating Hermione in this chapter, as that is how I perceive her...the only thing that is missing in it all is Ron in all his dimwitted-ness.
ubetiburn chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Lately I have stopped reading stories that do not have the translations from French included since the cut and paste option in has been disabled making google translate useless as I am not going to sit there and retype it into the translator. Granted YOU put your translations at the bottom of the page but it is still a bother to have to either keep reading clueless what was said until I reach the end of the chapter or to scroll through the chapter down and then back up as I can not highlight the text of where I was reading at (as a place marker). Do you think that you could place it in line with the original French using parenthesis as I am sure I am not the only one that would find it easier and more convenient. It would go a long way to keeping me (as well as others) that find it trying to disrupt our reading to find the translation at the bottom of the page or elsewhere. Thanks.

Now on to the rest of my review. I like your story - you made the half-vamp credible with the way you went about it. The Basilisk Venom killing the blood curse of Vampirisim along with the Phoenix tears is a little over done and too easy if you know what I mean. Your chapter length is not too short that I get annoyed and long enough that I am satisfied. I guess I am picky and hard to please. Hope to see more of this story soon as in almost three years you have posted 9 chapters averaging out to 1 chapter every 4 months. I know real life gets in the way but if that is how long it will take to put up chapters let us know at the start as after a month or so of no updates I delete the story from my updates page thinking that they have been abandoned considering most authors don't tell us when they decide to quit a story or decide to leave the FF writing world.

Hmmm...anything else? Nah, except, Thanks for entertaining me.