Reviews for Due Time
WmandaN chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I LOVE THIS. That's all I have to say.
Sphinxius chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Loved this story. You captured the characters so damn perfectly it's almost insane. Kudos!
obsessivelistmaker13 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
So wow that was really good :) short and reassuring of just how protective Dean is of Sam :3 i love when schmoopiness comes into a story :)
JaniceC678 chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Since I had so much fun spending time with your for breakfast, today, I decided to join you for lunch, too. You really do manage to capture the emotions of the story SO well. I loved this one, too.
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
John is a huge tool.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
John's a tool.
BlueSkyAtNight chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
i enjoyed your story, it was so cute:D
Adolescently chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
Words cannot describe how much love I have for this. Everything was just perfect, and I loved the characterisation of Dean especially. Well done! :)
nikole stella chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Awwwwwwwwwww!

This is so cute! I think I just ate a rainbow or something.

I really wish John was able to express himself more to Sam because I feel like Sam lost out on that in comparison to Dean.

So thank you for giving me that moment!
marian93 chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
“I can smell the motel shampoo in his hair, the soft strands tickling the tip of my nose and reminding me of happier times. Of simpler times.” (Aww, how we miss those times…)

“It presses all the wrong buttons in all the right ways and by now I'm dangerously close to the edge.” (I just love that line for some reason)

“The animal in me rears its giant head, roaring. Pulling Sammy farther into me, I let out a feral snarl, "Don't you touch him."” (You tell him, Dean!)

“I swallow, but refuse to entertain the instincts within screaming to throw the man a bone, screaming to allow him to try and be what he'd already failed to be on so many levels tonight.” (You can just TASTE the conflict and disappointment… I loved it)

“"Fine!" My hands are thrown into the air and I am forced to immediately back away from the both of them so I can safely mutter under my breath things that would put a sailor to shame.” (hehe :D)

“Then, he adds in a manner that could very well bring a Wendigo to its knees, "Love you too, Dad…"” (awww, the cuteness!)

“I need it…I need him, bleeding heart and all.” (So true, we love you for it Dean)

“His weary, brown eyes search my own and he gives an unexpected nod of approval. "Protecting Sammy."” (Yayyy!)

“I can still feel Sam's stuttering heart beat though, reverberating through me as the familiar cadence I'd marched to my entire life.” (It’s so heart-warming… We know Dean, honey. We know)

“I at last manage to find it within myself to smirk back at Dad, "Damn straight." Because what do you know? John Winchester is right about something.” (Best ending EVAR)

So, basically, I LOVE how you write.
marian93 chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
"He's staring wide eyed in blatant sorrow up at me, looking for all the world like the four year old who used to insist on lucky charms three times a day, like the toddler whose first word was 'De', like the scared twelve year old who'd climb into my bed after a nightmare, like the sixteen year old who'd jokingly said he'd never out grow me, like the kid I'd pulled from a fire, not once, but twice, and like the little brother who'd always been more 'big' than 'little', especially in the size of his heart."

That, my friend, is the single most beautiful paragraph ever written in the history of supernatural, quite possibly in the history of mankind.

Holy crap, it had me in tears. Boy, do I miss the old days...

Anyway, loved this chapter :) Now moving on to the last one!
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Loved it! Awesome writing! :)
Onthnis chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Great ending. Great story. Enjoy all the great writings! Thank you so much
Raven19666 chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
What a great soon I hope?;)
C.S.Blackwood chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Such a beautiful ending! You wrote this story gorgeously, and I enjoyed reading every sentence. :D
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »