Reviews for No Rest for the Wicked
ThePinkyPop chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
I really like how these first two chapters are. I hope you continue writing this because I think it's excellent and would look forward to reading more. :)
Sucks to be you friend chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
L.A Noire is so repetivite this reads like if the game was actually trying which failed the game will always be marred with reptivitveness and sexist bigatory.
SetoshiHiroVita chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Interesting story! This seems to have the makings of a true L.A. Noire case!

Keep on typing!
doctor anthony chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Another very good chapter here well done and update soon.
devlance chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
awesome first chapter looking forward to more :)
doctor anthony chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
A great opening chapter I liked and everyone is in character and frankly I'm not a Roy hater as he was corrupt but at least he wasn't a murderer so that's something to be said at least.

Update soon.
Etcha chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
OMG a L.A. Noire fanfic!

I actually e-mailed the team to have a L.A. Noire section shortly after completing the game, because I was craving to read fanfics sooooo bad xD;;

I thought this was really well-written and enjoyed reading it C:

I’m friggin loving this so far; I’m really excited for the next chapter!
Luis chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Good first chapter. I wish you luck when it comes to writing this. A lot of people don't seem to able to characterize the canon characters very well. This is an exception and it's because of this that I am more than willing to offer you a chance to join us. I am the Admin of a new community of writers, poets and musicians. Come and join us.

apps/forums/
europeanslang chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Very good start! I'm glad I had the urge to look up L.A. Noire fanfics; this very well may inspire me to write my own :D

I'm very excited to see where this goes and I don't think you should let plot of the game get in your way! (I was not a fan of the ending so feel free to make it better)
Pottermus Prime chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I feel bad for anyone else who writes an L.A. Noire fic, because you've set the bar pretty high. And I know what you mean about changing the ending of the game a little. That's the second game I've playec that's ended like that. And I definitely would've let Cole give Roy what he deserved. Can't wait for the next chapter!

-potterhead4ever
mz cloud chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Very nice attention to character and details. I do hope you continue and will be checking back regularly!
Sasha chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Wow so happy to see the L.A Noire section finally up on FF! I already love the beginning of your story! Everyone's in character, especially Roy! Can't wait to see what happens next. Bet you are happy to be the first to upload an L.A Noire fic! :) :) :) Ciao!