Reviews for Mein Deutscher Schäferhund
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
My insides did a wiggly thing and I saw my cat running away and didnt realize why until my throat felt sore and I found I'd been squealing rather high pitched for several minutes.
This is such an unusual and interesting concept, I'm totally invested in just this one chapter. There's other Iron Man/Transformers crossovers, but they're all with Tony and rarely touch on the length of time the Cybertronians were really around and oh my GOD, choosing Blitzwing as the primary mech is a shred of absolute GENIUS and I want to see so much more of this.
Howard learning and discovering and fully realzing Blitzwing's sentience as he self heals and gets repaired and Blitzwing having this HUGE grudge against Hydra and the Nazis and fighting with himself and SSR for the right to obliterate those that caged him and Zola getting his just desserts and Steve coming out of the ice and asking about the big guy cause theyaybe ended up working together or whatever and Blitzwing being Steve's fall back buddy while Tony is all puffed mad cause NOBODY TOLD HIM ABOUT THE ALIEN ROBOT WTH GUYS?!

Just- Too cool.
Too cool.
I love it.
JEREMY chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
This might be an early version of the technology that created JARVIS.

THANK YOU.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I really like this story and I hope you continue it. I'm would love to see Blitzwing and Howard interact more and I'm quite curious to see what happens next.
KHGiggle chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Of course Blitzwing would end up associated with Nazis somehow...
SocioTrix chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
You, sir/madam, are one of the best writers I've seen here. The way you capture the characters is just beautiful, and I'm a huge fan of both Howard Stark and Blitzwing. I know it's been a while since you posted this, but I would be ecstatic if you updated it sometime. I'll be keeping an eye on this in case you do, and I'll certainly be checking out your other works.
surxi25 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Great story! I love your explanation on Blitzwing's accent. And your Howard voice is perfect.
Hope continue this someday! Good work :)
AndromedaAI chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
It'd be very cool if you continued this... It was awesome...
yourfriendlyneighborhoodturtle chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This is so an original and fantastic idea! I love, love, love it! Your writing is well done, and I really hope that you'll update this very soon!
Drake G. Reaper chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Dude you have got to continue this and although Howard has found a decepticon pleases make him be a good guy. I hope you update this it's awesome.
magicrazy101 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE!

M-crazy ~.~
roudyredd chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
YES PLEASE! I wanna see if blitzwing is dead. and this would be great background for an avengers transformers fic! great job. pplease have more!
Supergirlprime chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
oh dear gosh. you must continue this. you have to continue this! not finishing this would be a crime to every transformers and marvel fan out there! please continue!

i have never seen this side of blitzwing before(even in my own story)

peace over and out

supergirlprime
Prowler4 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Yes, yes, most emphatically yes, this should be continued. Poor Blitzwing, I've always had a soft spot for him. Stark needs to fix him!
Clifjumpersfangirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Please update soon I can't wait to read more It IS awesome :)
Argentdayl chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I am begging you, continue this. It's one chapter, and you've already got me dreaming about this. I love your characterizations of the Captain America characters, and Blitzwing... the poor guy is tugging at my heart. So please, for Blitzwing and Stark's sakes if nothing else, continue this.

Silverfire