Reviews for A Lesson in Trust
Jon chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
Good story. Please continue with it soon.
earthdragon chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Very interesting story so far. Why am I not surprised that DiNozzo's arrogance drove a former partner to quit his job. I hope you are continuing with this and haven't abandoned it.

Any chance of an update soon?
puppypants chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
good story i hope u finish it
The Young and the Restless chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Please tell me you are going to be updating this soon! I've been reading a lot of your NCIS stories and love them. I don't normally read ones that are unfinished but this one sort of just grabbed me.
correcting Bella chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
from: Bella 4/18/12 . chapter 1
"You do know that Tony trusts McGee don't you?" - in season 1 and 2? Probably as much as Tony would trust another fellow agent...but not like Gibbs or Kate...

"You do know that Tony knows that McGee belongs at NCIS. He only teases and pranks McGee to make him stronger. He isn't the stuttering, meak agent he was in the beginning of the show because of Tony." - sure, spreading rumours that you're gay won't ruin your reputation...not like scuttlebutt around the office affects your working conditions...not like being labelled as gay back then could possibly get you beat up or even killed - the team *never* investigated any crimes due to DADT...and supergluing body parts is a sign of affection!

"If you do then you don't know the show at all and should stop writing" - Bella my dear, we all watch the show at get different things out of it. We all enjoy different things. And *NO ONE* has the right to tell someone else what to do...I particularly hate reading certain Tony writers, as they've twisted things (Tony cries at home every night? really?)...but I haven't left hatefilled comments on their fics (perhaps I should be like you, and start) - I just don't read that author. It's a system that works!
ClioUrania chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Are you coming back to this story? I'd like to see what happens. I think that Tim is going to prove to be more than a match for Berwick & make at least Gibbs, Kate & Abby proud of him(if Gibbs would just it!) & leave Tony with a lot to think about! Please update soon.
dragonlover44 chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Please don't leave us hanging! I loved it and I REALLY want to know what happens next.

Please update soon,
dragonlover44
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
Omg this is so intense!
I wanna know mcgees plan!
And tony is making me mad sooooo good job!
Ahhhhh u need to update this ASAP
Pretty please with a cherry on top!
Leyla Chaos chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
Update? Plz? I really love the story and want to know what happens next and whether Tony will finally see how wrong he is about Tim...
starjems88 chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
Looking forward to reading the next chapter :)
special agent Ali chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
Very good, interesting story. Can't wait to see what happens next update soon
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
I love this story so much!

Cant wait for more!
Bella chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
You do know that Tony trusts McGee don't you? You do know that Tony knows that McGee belongs at NCIS. He only teases and pranks McGee to make him stronger. He isn't the stuttering, meak agent he was in the beginning of the show because of Tony. If you do then you don't know the show at all and should stop writing
Gottahavemyncis chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
Oh very interesting! I like your take on the Tony of S2 and a little beyond, I could see him falling into this pattern. I'm very interested in how this plays out, how Tim will outwit Berwick and will Tony believe Tim or will he believe that Tim has turned on him. I'd say, in canon & in your story, Tony has zero faith and absolutely no respect for Tim at this point.
prairiecitygirl chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
I like this! Interesting take on the Tim/Tony dymanic in season 2...having Kate state that Tony passed the joking state and into condenscending and cruel. Some readers may complain that Tony isn't like this - I find this is an interesting point to jump off of to build your story.

I'm very curious what Tim is up to (siding with the kidnapper, giving him a false sense of security?), how Tony reacts (will he believe Tim will turn on him? will he just discount Tim and believe only Tony can rescue them?), and the fallout...

Looking forward to your next update! (Hopefully it's soon!)
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »