Reviews for Breaking Point
Absolutely LOVE your story! Really hope you get over your hiatus, and we can see more of your amazing stories.
Vee chapter 8 . 4/2
Update soon please :( You left it in the part where I'm dying to know what will happen, I loved this story, it is one of my favorites :D
Rae chapter 7 . 4/2
I don't know, maybe they take away her powers to give to the other person hahaha xD update soon please, I love it :(
notdeadyet1 chapter 8 . 3/6
Please update this is going great!
Simple as that chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
Read your profile, looking forward to seeing an update. :)
Freedom's flight chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
Love your story. I doubt that your still writing but I've reread your storys several times before I even realised that they were all written by the same person. I know your not going to respond but i couldn't leave the story with out saying how much I enjoyed it.
AloneInThisWorld chapter 8 . 2/22/2015
Amazing story. Really hope you will continue. Can't wait to find out what happens next. Please update again.
iris2312 chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
I can't wait to see what happens next. I love the story so far, please update soon.
fannut chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Soon?
ChristineDaae-ThePrincess chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
WHAT THE HECK! YOU LEAVE OFF ON A CLIFFHANGER! WHAT KIND OF A PERSON ARE YOU! oh and I LOVE the story so update...please
CrimsonRose99 chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Love your story! I think you've done a really great job at developing your story & characters. The first chapter sucked me in all the way to this chapter! You've done a fantastic job! Any chance you're updating soon? I really hope so because I can't wait to read more!
Daniratoe chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
This is so addicting! Please keep it up! I can't wait for Jason/x saving her or something lol

He's so sweet with her, I don't know haha

Update soon
NathanSykes143 chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Okay, please update ASAP. Anticipation is killing me!
to infinity and beyound chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
holy crap please update soon!
sunshineg9 chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
I like your story! Please update!