Reviews for Breaking Point
sunshineg9 chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
I like your story! Please update!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Nooo plz update!ยก!
GlOmP3R chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
oh-mii-gosh! whats going on! aha, cant wait you had better up-date soon! :D
the the story by the way, its kick-ass, i like how you are taking some parts from
'Batman:Under The Red Hood' and mending it into your own story :D really cant wait for more, the story is simply wonderus
lanamere chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Please update I really like this!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I wasn't aware that Europe was a country...
MixedPairings chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
Update! This Is Awesome! .
The Ravager chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
I'm litteraly crying, its soo beautiful , although i feel like raven isn't as girly and singy as she is portrayed RED X is like the best person in the entire world and i can't wait to see what happens
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
OH. MY. GOSH. YOU'RE BACK! EEEEKKKK! Do you know how long I've been waiting for this day!? YAYAY!
Um. Yeah. Well, apart from my elated screams of joy, I really love this chapter, as I love every one of the others. Especially the suspenseful end, which, BTW- made my day! Yeah, well, that's pretty much it!
SladeRavenFan chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Yes, you did disappear off the face of the earth, but you came back!

And that and this chapter makes me happy! Although, the Russians shouldn't know about her holo ring so that's leverage...
Jezebel.V.Sterling chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
This story...it is so amazing! It's exactly the kind of RavenxRed X fic I've been looking for! Not just a romance, but not just action, mixed with some OCs and a different place than Jump City. I am so happy to see how well-written and professional this fic is. I always am sincere and I only really give praise to those who deserve it. You ses, I'm a semi-professional editor, so I tend to critique writing in depth, and I always am way too critical and pecise about the grammar and composition of writing. You have done an excellentjob with this, and I cann picture this fic becoming something extraodinary. The only constructive critisim I feel you need from me is that some of your grammar and spelling is a little off sometimes, and that you may want to not put cliffhangers in. This is because it usually makes readers aggravated and/or impatient, and they can be rather harsh because of that. Otherwise, you are doing a splendid job and I can see all the effort you are putting into this. Please continue to keep this attitude, and I am eagerly awaiting the next update! Thank you so much!

Yours in Eternity,
X.
BlueNinja925 chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
DUDE! NOT COOL! HAHA! Love this story and you need to freakin update freakin soon! OK? Yaya! :DDDd
SladeRavenFan chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
Aww, c'mon, it's been ages since you last updated. Update!

I don't know what happens next, but I can tell I'll love it. Maybe X comes to save her? I don't know. Predictable isn't always bad, just like this story is good. Hope you find your muse and update. I love every single one of your fricking stories.
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Aww, man. It's not even funny anymore; PLEASE CONTINUE AND UPDATE. I'm dying and perishing of a cliff hanger here. PLEASE UPDATE! Or I might possibly go crazy of "MAN-I-NEED-THIS-GOOD-STORY-TO-UPDATE-SYNDROME". I'm serious, Pleeeeeaaasseeeee update.
Alakuriel chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
OMG, you so have to update - you can't just leave us there! Please update? PLEASE? *begs*
review review review chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
so here's my 4th review, i did review in this story twice or trice but im not sure, i dont really remember the name i used to comment,and obviously im not a verified commenter(is there such a word?) but it has been a long time and im glad you had a new chapter updated, as always, compliments to your style in writing and as for the guessing part ,red x in your story is jason todd, it's not that your work is predictable but the character itself is, i mean 'red' x and 'red'hood, looking out for number one? same fighting style as robin? hello people? anyway thats not all of the predicting part, when raven lands on russia maybe she'll have the unpleasant 'pleasure'of meeting ras al ghul,and as for red x, maybe a a client might want him to do something in russia? so by chance he takes his client's offer of going to russia, and then bam! he finds ras al ghul and raven, as to how they will meet i dont know, and if ras al ghul would be the master mind in the russian mafia, i think would be good too, anyhow, that's all i can think of .. at the present moment:) keep on goin,really, your a blessing,without u boredom might actually enact his long-planed plan and persuade me to take suicide XP
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »