Reviews for Breaking Point
ml chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
This is pretty good u should put another chapter up XD
Ghosthands chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
well dont know if you got your listed number of reviews yet but here's another one.

I do like your writing style although certain parts feel somewhat rushed. Your descriptive which is good but don't go into amazing futile details like naming every article of clothing she wore what color each was where she got it blah blah blah.

Overall nice story so far. Only complaint i have so far is that the chapters seem a little short. But again really good story and hope to read more soon.
Souljacker chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Hey! I like this story; it's hard to write romances for non-canon couples and you pulled it off wonderfully. The grammer was good for unedited work as well and all-in-all a good fanfic!

Keep Writing!

-Claire

PS Isn't Europe a continent?
Beauty Left the Beast chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
Really good Please update... Is Jason going to be blown up?
Amongst-Azarath chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
Mmm, I definitely loved this chapter.

Especially imagery of the bomb(?) with it's millions of wires. It just really stood out in my mind and I thought I should let you know :), Haha.

Very short, but so engrossing. Odd word to use, but it was.

I'm presuming it's Jason... and I'm going to say that's it when the Joker blew him to pieces back when he was Robin? Maybeee?

Feel free to prove me wrong!

P.S: Sorry for the late review, just got back from overseas.

~AA
ShadowedSaint chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
wh-wh-wha-WHAT? Black mail is sooo not cool. I really like this one too. So I'm going to take a wild guess and say that red X is jason and those scars have to do with the nightmares which involve testing of some kind. But you know you should really update I just found this while browsing through the red-X raven and found you're other story revved up read it and then I came to be here and love them both. I'm not much of a reviewer but for you I will and so you update.. That too.
The Amethyst Eyes chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
O.M.G. You can't leave me hanging like this when the story has gotten so awesome! *bangs head on table* UPDATE *bang* UPDATE *bang* UPDATE Pleasseee! :D
jabigaeltan chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
i actually was refreshin this chapter again and again wanting for more and that my computer was just broken :P i have no clue whats goin on! update please! the suspense is killin me!
Angel from the sky chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
Ummm I think that it is x/Jason's point of view where he is seeing the Joker "Finish the job" from the 1st chapter ... Really good story it flows well
AwkwardHolmes chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
...

You...little...GRRR
AwkwardHolmes chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
Why Prague? Always Prague
AwkwardHolmes chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Disregard previous comment. You have a funny storyyy..

Action is in Abundance.

LOLZ

I 3 Joker

Cool Story. SUSPENSE!
dundundun chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
i believe she went to russia and ot captured? ... or not and for the prediction, i think that she'll be able to sumon her powers ang get herself freee or maybe red x will come save her? or not ...yaha so there's am a review, if you could call it one
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »