Reviews for Breaking Point
Xaphrin chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
I loved it! It was dark and scary, and that pleasant underlying tone of attraction and sensuality. I thought it was really well written and flowed a lot better than the two first chapters. It was nice and smooth. And Prauge! Ahh! Oh, Prauge! I cannot wait to see what treacherous quagmires our protagonists find themselves in! I adore this!

My only qualm is that Red X says something to the effect of "Europe is not the friendliest of countries." ...erm... Europe is a continent. But I got where you were running with that thought, so I'll let it slide. :)

I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
Xaphrin chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Hrm... let me ponder this for a moment... I will say I like the over-all mature and dark theme this has. There were some *killer* and *intense* scenes which just drew me into the story and made me devour the writing. I think the plot is just fantastic and the development of the characters is amazing too. And of course that subtle undertone of "Red Hood" just makes me squeel like a fan-girl. I really enjoyed reading this, a lot. However... I won't lie, this could do with a good editing. Not that I'm one to speak persay, but I found myself trudging through paragraphs because they were too long. Not that they needed to be edited, there just needed to be a break somewhere to give the reader's mind and eyes a break. I was also confused by sentence structure in a few places. They're mistakes that are easy to fix with a good read-through.

I really, *really* enjoyed reading this, and I hope to see an update soon. :)

Xaph
teentitangirl25 chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
it wasnt long or boring...well except when robin was talking...haha please update soon!
half-demon24 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Awesome chap! And thank you for updating your stories so fast :D
Cosmic-lover chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
I've really enjoyed this story so far, you've done such an excellent job portraying both Raven and Red X's characters. I can't wait to be able to read the next chapter ;)
SepticMind chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Long and boring? hah, you wish. Sooo when's the next chapter up? Don't take too long, yeah?
bluewasabi24 chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Ah Europe. I see romantic (or annoying) nights in Paris for Raven and Red... duels at the Roman Colleseum (I can't spell day. Xp) ... British people (you gotta admit, they're pretty awesome)...

Yeah, totally love this story. I hope to see some more soon! (which I can count on since you've been updated practically everyday now. _)

~The Pink Power Ranger
half-demon24 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Ooooh I love it already. It was pretty perfect, and I predict this will be one of your best stories. PLEASE update soooon! C:
1010101010101010101 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! go on!
bluewasabi24 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
It's amazing. You need to update SOOOOOONNNNN.

~The Pink Power Ranger
jabigaeltan chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This story has sparked my interest. The Joker is one of my favorite villains of all time! and you have portrayed him well.

But was Joker gonna rape Raven? Cause if I remember right, he only shot Barbara right? did he rape her too?

Anyway, overall, this plot is intriguing and character display is nicely done. :) Keep it up!
teentitangirl25 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
i loved it! awesome job!1 but please dont forget about bound!
ALCshouldbdoinhw chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
ahhhhhhh

this chapter left me in so much suspense

i love it 3

i must know more

update soon please :D
Monseee chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Aw, I like it ! & OMG I love the Joker, but I can't believe he was gonna... Rape her? He was, wasn't he? Or did I misunderstand? Anyway... This chapter was awesome (: Please update soon !
CelestialRavenRoth chapter 1 . 7/31/2011