Reviews for Anything for you, sweet
HeatherJS chapter 1 . 2/26
Oh my goodness! :)))) How did I not get to this one...I do clearly remember reading it before.
I know, I was just turned to goo and I couldn't string a sentence together. :)))))
Sigh... It's the little things that makes it all worth while. :)))))))

Their little sword fight but the flowers making it all less threatening...them just laughing together...being comfortable with each other...just talking throughout the night...sigh :))))

I'm like the biggest sap ever! :'))))) What am I going to do with myself? I just don't know.

I loved it! :D I thought their whole encounter was just perfect...sigh...reminds me that you do write things that don't destroy me :)))))
XenaGriffin chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Glorous! Beautiful! Sweat! There are so many words I could use to discribe this.
Lady Augustin chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
"Anything for you sweet. Anything". How I wish my beloved Ares would say that to me. Yep Hunney Bunney I said mine beloved Ares lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
How I love Xena/Ares they were so meant for each other, this story was very cute.
Melskim chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Nice story, very cute.
DarknekoKurai chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
omg i love this! it was so good! i wish there was more! -
Lena chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Loved it please write more haven't read a new shipper story in a while
Stardawn19 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Ok, so normally I'm not much one for the Xena/Ares pairing, but I'm not blind either.. and I know there was always something between them. I think you captured this moment, this tension, this friendship, and soul-connectedness between them extremely well. Nice job, it was a pleasure to read :).