Reviews for The Prophecy
pineapple-pancake chapter 27 . 7/19
Your story was great and I have already started reading the next part, but I came back to leave a review.
My favorite is the Glorfindel version, followed by the Legolas version, and then this version. Mainly because Glorfindel is more mature and I liked that, and in Legolas version Thranduil is amazing as a grandfather. In this story in particular I liked the relationship of Valerie with Galadriel.
What I have loved in your stories is your storytelling skills, to add drama and action, without overdoing it, and so making it exciting and fast paced, and making it easy to connect with the characters. I liked that all the emotions are exposed and very well developed.
And I enjoy reading about married life, and raising children and how they then become adults with their own issues, which affect the parents as well.
pineapple-pancake chapter 16 . 7/17
Those promises don't seem very wise to make (no travelling alone, no cut the bond link..). They are all taking freedom from Valerie, and besides, in an immortal life situation might change and those promises might not make sense. Such as, why Valerie would not be allowed to travel alone in Valinor, why Valerie shouldn't be allowed to prepare a surprise to Haldir. I can understand making a promise in the heat of the moment, but it doesn't make sense to me that a wise old being like Haldir would be asking this things from her.
pineapple-pancake chapter 9 . 7/16
Very good chapter. I can totally see how being in that situation would be nerve-racking.
thrndlwood chapter 29 . 3/31
I absolutely love your story thank you for writing and sharing. Now I am reading Legolas edition!
beth626 chapter 27 . 3/30
Yay! Another awesome version :) :) :)
thrndlwood chapter 1 . 3/27
I absolutely love it. Thank you for writing and sharing
The father-in-law drinking milk from the daughter-in-laws breast. That is so creepy and incestuous. This story is ridiculous. Why can't they be reborn like Glorfindel? No one had to give birth to him!
nnga chapter 27 . 2/7
This is without any doubt one of the best stories I've ever read. Thank you so much for sharing it.
AHealingRenaissance chapter 27 . 9/24/2017
I LOVE this story! I am loving the Thranduil version, but Haldir was my favorite Elf until the Hobbit came out :D
princessnerra chapter 27 . 5/4/2017
Great story! Very well written!
btlmotormouth chapter 29 . 7/17/2016
I know it has been several years since you wrote this story but I just found it and all I can say is that I absolutely loved it! I have read this one and Legolas edition and I honestly don't know which one I like better. I can tell you now that I will be reading both of them over and over. Thank you for sharing them with us to read, they are amazing stories!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2016
This has me wondering how Valerie faker her and her kids' death...
Pennieyoung chapter 27 . 1/23/2016
Fantastic story, really loved this and I am looking forward to reading sequel :):):)
Moonlight Starlove chapter 27 . 9/6/2015
I must say I loved this OCxHaldir fic (wish it was more), but I did read the Legolas version first and I love that one even more! (I hope that does not offend you). Anyway it was great :))
angel897 chapter 27 . 7/27/2015
lovely and awesome story to read