Reviews for After the Storm
milagglad chapter 6 . 4/9
Esto fue bueno
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
I love this story! I would love sequel to know how JJ and Emily rekindled their love and built their relationship!
Lktwh13 chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
LOVED it! So many fics go on and on and on - they take forever to get to their point. Yours, I find myself wishing they had more chapters! This is the last story of yours that I hadn't read and now I'm sad that there are no more :-\ But, as always, thank you for writing. I'll be awaiting any more stories that you may choose to write!
DarXe chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
This was very good.
celaenos chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
This was brilliant. You have a fantastic writing style, easy to read, and a great interpretation of the characters. You should write a longer sequel or something:)
celaenos chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Ughh, Emily! That is such a cruel thing to do.
celaenos chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This is awesome already.
ninjaboicm chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I totally loved this story. My only complaint is that I wish it was longer!
Sam chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write a sequel to this! You did a great job with the story!
ssa-rtune chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
Aaww man, that is such a fantastic short story. Just a shame it isn't gonna happen on the show *sigh*
Lutzy chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
I enjoyed reading your story ! Thanks for sharing it !
antinouszoe chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
This story is amazing. The time and situation blended so well, and I held my breath through out some plot. Hope we can see your other works soon, and in my favor I hope that will be about Jj/Em pairing. Thank you for posting this wonderful story.
chawkchic chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
Fabulous ending!
Momeegee chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
ahh just finished, OF COURSE i loved it, very nicely developed, I stayed up late even though i have to work the next day just to read this . hope to read more from you
Momeegee chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
ahhh nooo end of chapter 5 HOW COULD SHE? I read alot of your stories I think this is the first time I've left a review, either way just wanted you to know that I follow your stuff, and I LOVE this story _