Reviews for At Fate's Hands
I love good Nu, she has a lot of potential that is rarely explored.
Very Good writing. The plot, while convoluted, feels like Blazblue(quite possibly the most confusing game in existence if you consider how screwed up the continuity is). The OCs are important, but only as side characters or something new for the main cast. Voivod especially is interesting.
B.B.Wolf123 chapter 5 . 1/28
I'm only on chapter 5, but I'm enjoying this story a lot so far. Your writing is great, and I'm loving the dialogue, battles, and the way you characterize everyone. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your fic!
SuspiciousCook chapter 35 . 7/29/2014
Roses Of Yuushi chapter 35 . 7/28/2014
It is enviable how you've managed to weave the lore of BlazBlue into such a thought out, amazingly well written and perfectly paced tale. I can't wait to read your next installment, and I have to congratulate you on your incredible story thus far. Thank you for sharing this with the world, and undoubtedly inspiring others to forge ahead with their own tales. You are a gift to consumers and producers of fanfiction alike.

Side Note: Your perfectly crafted versions of Relius and Terumi have to be two of the most annoyingly persistent antagonists i've ever read. Understandable given their roles in a series that is essentially about inevitability and the fragility of our perception of free will, but damn i'll be celebrating when they finally expire. I have to REALLY give you kudos for your portrayal of them. Awesome job!
MovieVillain chapter 35 . 7/10/2014
Can you please continue on?
Aged chapter 35 . 7/1/2014
I don't like how Jin talks so...casually about killing. I know it's carried over from canon but this don't excuses it. You can always get rid of the more...inconvenient(aka bad) parts of the canon without major damage. I think we call it Fix Fic, right? Well, if it's totally focused on it.

For another forever has its uses. If it means you can't be killed. I excpect Voivod to make some heroic sacrifice out of it.

It's supposed to be a mistery who possesed Terumi? Well, then I bet it's Bang.
VadeXtra chapter 35 . 6/29/2014
Nice job finishing this looooong fic! It has been such a long ride.

I am looking forward to that shift in character focus... especially that Terumi twist. I enjoy the throughout attention to all the characters and the carefully written plot, but the long pause between plots for different characters (a given since you write each section in detail) sometimes distract the overall flow and focus of the story. Sometimes I forget what they were doing and have to reread a few chapters back just to check that out.

BTW about the Terumi's possession... I'm pretty sure you have already decided who it is, but I hope it isn't one of the major characters, who need more focus and development than being Terumi's pawn. Personally I think it would be fun to see him possess Jubei...

Anyways, keep the stories coming!
Rialga chapter 35 . 6/27/2014
Whoa. This chapter was incredibly tense in a number of ways. The situation between Jubei and Kokonoe. Izanami's punishment on Voivod, the poor bastard. And more. But Jin now possibly taking up Hakumen's mantle is definitely something of note as is Noel's determination to use her power to help kill Izanami. But Terumi! Oh man, I sure hope it's not one of the MAIN main characters that he possessed...

I wish you well on writing the next and final installment of this trilogy and in life in general. Also looking forward to your one-shot if/when you get it up; an Azrael story sounds pretty interesting.
Fireminer chapter 35 . 6/27/2014
Ending, Beginning, is it matter with a wheel?

Anyway, great story! I should congrat you.

Also, just wondering, the life of the commoners much be in such disorder now. Thinking whether if this is the perfect chance for a revolution. Jin, Bang, Tsubaki and even Jubei have a lot of followers, am I correct?

Also, how about merging Yukianesa with Mu-12? A true Yuki-Onna?
mysteriousguy898 chapter 35 . 6/27/2014
Thank you for this awesome read. If Terumi picked Tsubaki, I'll never forgive either of you, but I'll endure. How would he explain away a change in voice or eye color from two methods of mind control? I see there will be at least one chapter of training montage for the new weapons, which is great.
King of Beasts chapter 35 . 6/26/2014
*Slows claps appreciatively*

I am glad to say that I followed this all the way from On Strange Wings up until now, and I'm not disappointed.:)

I'll be looking forward to the third installation of this trilogy. Until then, I'll be re-reading the first two for kicks. See you in part three!

- K.O.B
Fireminer chapter 34 . 6/3/2014
A great story indeed! The battle could quite quite a headache to read, still, it's good.

With Noel gained Mu's power, what is next for Jin? Okami?
Ashcroft the Second chapter 34 . 5/21/2014
I feel ashamed, not reviewing this chapter for as long as I did! I have to say, this was one of my favorites so far, in spite of the lack of action-or perhaps because of it? I don't know. I just like the quiet moments for the perspective they give the "war." Especially getting the chance to see Ragna and Tsubaki properly reunite: not going to lie, I grinned like a dope.
JinxTsubaki4ever chapter 34 . 5/20/2014
Hay Velvien, when are you going to make another JinxTsubaki fic, I'd love to see one from you.