Reviews for The Flu
CentauRita chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
It was nice to get EmPOV and RPOV. Rose comforting Jasper was really really sweet. Poor Em locking himself in the mensroom to have an emotional breakdown of sorts...poor Em.
CentauRita chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
Sweet of Nessie to give Jasper her shell to try to ease his sadness.

Typical of Emmett, is presence overwhelms the space he occupies.
CentauRita chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
Woohoot! Edward responded to Jasper's voice!
CentauRita chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
Oh, Jasper...don't run away, Edward needs you.
CentauRita chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
As a doctor, Carlisle knows just how seriously ill Edward is. He knows that is son is in the best hands for his care. All Carlisle can do is rally the family and hope for the best that Edward will respond to treatment. It was extremely kind of what he told Jasper to alleviate the guilt and fear Jasper feels. Carlisle is such a wonderful Dad.
CentauRita chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
I love Jasper as he reminisces about how he and Edward met, first date, first kiss...all the while as he waits patiently, right beside Edward as he fights to get well.

When bells and whistles go off in a patient's room, that usually means doom and gloom.

Hang in there Boyz.
CentauRita chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
A high temperature, ugly colored phlegm, hard rattling cough, sinus congestion, sore throat, exhaustion...Edward is one sick puppy.

Seems it's more that just a cold.

At least, Jasper was able to roust Edward and together they were able to make it to their car for the ride to the hospital.
CentauRita chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Ugh! I hate when I'm sick, but, when your body shuts down on you there is nothing you can do but succumb to it. Boy, does that...suck! All the balls you have up in the air, juggling, come crashing down and that thought makes you feel even sicker. It's a vicious cycle. I hope Edward will heed Jasper's advice and take the time off to recuperate and recover from what ails him.
simba5waldo5 chapter 30 . 2/26/2012
It sounds like u could end ur story her, but I hope u dont. I do enjoy your boys, and u are a very talented writer. Its funny how ed was the calm one and jas was the nervous one to go into the church. Grear job. Melissa
Leona Bowman chapter 30 . 2/22/2012
hi

I liked this chapter.. I have to admit, I ;m not a church going person. I find that most are false.. But I do believe in god and read my bible..

I believe god loves you if you go or not. has long has you believe in him.. and follow your heart and cherrish your follow man.. But that me.

and Yes I would love more outtakes.. and I am happy that they are married oh so sweet...

Love your story always..

Hugs Leona
athome Jo chapter 30 . 2/22/2012
Beautiful!
carina2026 chapter 30 . 2/22/2012
I love it!
sasharose11 chapter 30 . 2/21/2012
Sweet chapter. I'm glad they were able to find somewhere they were comfortable and accepted.
Janice93 chapter 30 . 2/21/2012
Awww, I love the last paragraph. :)
bbbluez chapter 30 . 2/21/2012
Loved seeing these boys again, I missed them.