Reviews for Years...
epalladino chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
Hi, I liked this and would like to see at least one more chapter. By the way, what's Jesse's wife's name? I liked all the insight into the future.

Your English isn't at all bad for someone whose first language is German. One thing that really got me, though: What did you mean when you said "Jack looked like a car..." when Jesse held out his hand to be shaken? If you meant something like 'stared in amazement', 'looked like a car' does not convey that meaning in idiomatic English.

Thanks for posting this, Beth Palladino
Scarlet Apple chapter 2 . 1/14/2003
DEF a great story! Are you going to make it longer? At first I didn't know if you were done. PLEASE make it into a larger one, it would be great!

PS. What the heck is White Idyll?

Scarlet!
Regina chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
I hope you finish this soon. I want to read what else happens.
darkstranger380 chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
this is great. please continue. thank you. it can develope into a great story.
Janet2 chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Terrific start. Nice view of how things could be in the future.
Vicky4 chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Hi,

great beginning, keep it up. It made me laugh, you used Laura and Daniel as the names of Jesse's kids and they happen to be my lil' bro and sis names! Good story though, I just want some more!
Brit chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
This is so cute, I think your own wonderful brand of English adds to the story. If I wrote a story in German it would be about 10 words long:)
Trolley chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
That was great! I can't wait for more! Oh, and about your English: it's really good! You've only been speaking it for two years? Please, you're too critical of yourself! Your English is actually getting better. And this is so good! I'm sorry to hear about White Idyll, I was waiting for more of that. But just continue this one and I'll be happy! Good luck!

Alana
CharlieCaller chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
It's got me hooked! I think I figured out the birthday boy, lol. It's some great writing, keep it up :)